for Carpe Diem

4/14/2005 c1 51crazybeautiful89
hey dude! this rocks! pretty awesome fo yr 7. my year 7 poem is "summer rain sonnet". very shitty. read my stuff and please review wat u like! most of the earlier one's are songs. i shall now read your stories! x loadsa love, parina x
2/26/2004 c1 CarnivlOfTheDead
Positive message... i wish i could right something with a damn positive message... tradgey tradgey tradgey... POSITIVE MESSAGE PLEASE! ok... i liked it
it was very good
10/26/2003 c1 49Jadah Krayne
I like this piece...the only problem is that the style is too sporatic (unless that is the feel you wanted to shoot for) and that could distract from the read. I do like the message behind it, and I found it very insightful. Thank you for your review. Keep up the good work.
5/30/2003 c1 8Teresz
before I forget..."Have you ever walked through a room. Recognising every one, until you realised it was no one you knew." Do you like Offspring by any chance? that is a lyric in an Offspring song. It isn't really plagairism though, so don't worry, cause it is a common though, and you stretched it and made it your own. So, all is good.

As for the poem, not bad at all. Nice flow. Some of the thoughts seemed to contradict themselves. Like "sieze the day let your life go your way" If you let your life go your way, than you are letting life pass you by. You have to be in the moment. I don't know if you meant it that way or not. But, it was pretty good.
4/21/2003 c1 22MadMorrow
Pretty good poem, a little hard to read in the current format however. It would help enormously to reupload in better format, having it flow as it reads rather than appear as one big sentence (I believe you have to save it as an html/web document before uploading).

It was interesting to have the Carpe Diem stanza appear near the end rather than the beginning - gives it a more 'poetic' feeling.