for ªF¥ªêªL¶é

7/11/2003 c1 10snowtiger13731
To the reviewer "you are a loser": Get a life and quit criticizing good writers! Princess Mulan has a great reputation for her writing because she can actually write!

Now, talking about your haiku: I really wish I could read that. It's probably really good, but unfortunately, I'm not that great at Chinese. Yes, I am Chinese, but I've never put that much effort into Chinese school. The place you described sounds interesting. China's got a lot of really cool places. Maybe I'll go try and decipher some of your other Chinese poems. Lol, probably won't work though.

*~jULiA~*
7/11/2003 c1 126swift sky silver
i so need a translation for this. i may be Chinese, but i still can't read it. so sad... well, at least i know it fits the 5-7-5 criteria=0)
6/18/2003 c1 you are a loser
Hey! You should know better! Haiku's are only to be written in English or Japanese! Not Chinese!

You prolly couldn't even make a good Haiku in English either though.

And, also, why do all the idiotic writers get to be popular, huh! Popularity should go to good writers. not lame excuses like you.
5/3/2003 c1 24Simulacra
Do you suppose you could write a translation of that? :D Some of us don't read Chinese characters, and are really interested in knowing what it means!
5/1/2003 c1 35aurias
Nice poem, and you should relax and think of something else. :)
4/26/2003 c1 72CancerianQueen
Umm... a haiku of boxes... I don't get it! :S

Vnomi. ;)
4/23/2003 c1 The Black Rider
A very mystic and exotic haiku. It is always healthy in the mind to set your thoughts to something that makes you happy in some way, especially in a time of crisis such as this.

I'd love to see this place sometime. It sounds absolutely fascinating. Then again, it would be to someone like me who hasn't been out of this country since I was two years old. So, seeing a Chinese person in China would probably fascinate me more than anything in the world. Great job on the haiku, btw.
4/23/2003 c1 Pear
Wow, this sounds cool. ^^ I never been to Ha Er Bin. I really want to go there, especailly to see the ice world.
4/23/2003 c1 28ChaoxAngel
™ûŽ¢à_ = Harbin? Whoa - that place is sure Cold! Anyway I like to get scared out of my wits by fatally frightening felines. ;oD

~DW

PS. Hehe, anyway, I was *blushy* when U called me a "master" of Cut poetry... I am not that great. *hehe* You are! :o) Your works says it all.