for Dinner

10/7/2003 c1 The Black Rider
~~ All fans of the great Princess Mulan should visit the following site on information to discover her whereabouts: w.helpfindprincessmulan.0catch.com. So far poems dedicated to the Haiku mistress are being accepted at the site. The e-mail address is there if you wish to do so. Thank you. ~~
8/23/2003 c1 19Morncreek
Very sweet.
7/20/2003 c1 32C.K. Sarvis
I feel like that when I eat soup or noodles. m. This was a great haiku, I loved it. you have to read and review mine, for most people it's optional to read, but your so special, you get to read it also! once again great haiku.

-Derek
6/16/2003 c1 4Digsa2003
it makes me smile to smell my mama's food too. good work!
6/14/2003 c1 200Ashes of a Willow
Yum! Mom's cooking! It makes me hungry just reading your poem ;)
6/4/2003 c1 33Tiefling
This poem has kind of a warm comforting feel to it, too.
5/18/2003 c1 Palanathradion Esgalsirion
Its really is the simple things that keep people going, I love food and that was great, on another note I have'nt experienced SARs forst hand,my uncle lives there and has, it must be horrible. Keep it up!
5/11/2003 c1 64not sure yet
aw, very sweet, its true how comforting some of the most simple things in life are, beautiful job
5/8/2003 c1 42Lady of the Moon
smile! I like, simple. Umm, could you put one or two of your haikus in chinese to english? I would like to read them, but ::wrings hands:: I can't read chinese.

Asta
5/5/2003 c1 98hurtmushroom
that's sweet. your mother is really nice!

cio, hoellenwauwau
5/3/2003 c1 267Lady B.V Rose
yummy food...there's nothing better then your parents cooking...or in my case my grans! Her sunday dinners rock!

Thank you for the sweet reviews, when I was starting out writing haikus and you reviewed me it gave me a huge confidence boost.

Lots of love and hope for the best with the SARS problems... :)

x Nicolette x
5/1/2003 c1 14jaded but alive
This is truly a masterpiece, timeless! Your skill at taking an ordinary sentence, and manifesting it into something truly brilliant, is utterrly amazing. And beauty, in its most simplistic forms, is you. For you have creative genius. God really smiles upon you! im sure.
5/1/2003 c1 35aurias
How lucky, I only get to taste my mum's cooking once a year!
4/30/2003 c1 26kamikaze899
i could definitely relate!
4/29/2003 c1 8glitterjewele
wow! princess mulan does it again! :P so yeah, for a second there i could've sworn that i was sitting in a cozy little kitchen smelling dinner-like scents. what's weird is that i have this really vivid picture, but when i try to go back to the poem and pick out the tidbits that created the picture - they aren't there. so, tell me, how do you create a real PICTURE with just an aura? a magnificent mystery to be pondered . . . awesome haiku!
39 Page 1 .. Last Next »