for Between April and October

5/27/2003 c1 15Dark-BlueDeep
I get it. At least i think i do. Reminds me of summer here and seamus, my friend of summers long ago. Beautiful.
5/17/2003 c1 141E. Gao
wow. short but lovely...it really shows what a difference six months can make, both seasonally and personally. just..really lovely.

~EG
5/17/2003 c1 2aintawoman
You make e want to crawl into a hole and die. Just give up on ever even attemtping to write.

This is so good.
5/9/2003 c1 20Spik3y
Beautiful! I like the way you used the seasons and similarities between the two stanzas.. Two thumbs up.
4/26/2003 c1 13s-pannrada
Great job
4/25/2003 c1 252account inactive00000
I love the subtle shifts in each section...how the black dog goes from "she" to "he", how the difference is summed up in the closing line regarding the sandbar...it's all so melancholy, windy almost...I love it (as usual ^-^)
4/25/2003 c1 12FattyButt
Wonderful job! Why dontcha come share your talent with us at "Poets of today"

It's free!

http:/groups.msn.com/PoetsofToday/lobby1.msnw

Flame free reviews too..must be 18+ years to join.
4/25/2003 c1 Paradoxical Goddess
Ah, I like this one. It feels a bit rough to me though (I'm not sure why) but I think it's very good regardless. (I especially like the changing months and then the different sandbar.)
4/24/2003 c1 32Morbane
Very quietly bittersweet, and yet I feel like the deeper meaning here isn't as strong as you're feeling it. The echoes between the first and second stanza are nicely done.
4/24/2003 c1 3LonetravelerintheDark
this was good and cute. in all honesty, it comes off as being a little vague at what the underlying meaning is behind it. but that's all good. Still it's good and i hope you keep on writing.

~Caving in is not something I do best...Kanya~