for God's Gifts

2/12/2004 c1 31amdespot
I must say, I totally agree. The way I see it is that God put us (Adam) on the Earth for himself, so that he could experience everything through us(love, hate, hurt, sadness, bliss, etc). And each of us a different him experiencing everything in a different way. So, in a way, we are all little gods that make up the one big God!
Anyway, this poem is so refreshing, I'm really glad to see that somebody else doesn't go along with what every one else thinks, what we've all been taught is right since we were born. What if nothing is right? What if nothing is wrong? What if there is no such thing as right and wrong, and everything just IS?
Thank you for this, it's really got me thinking and I really like the way it was written, it flowed very smoothly. Good job!
5/22/2003 c1 37Sunflower Philosophy
Poem first! I didn't really get it at first but after a glance at the A/N it clicked... cool idea. Adam rules.

Okay, actually, he's among my least favorite characters in the Bible... but then again, Eve wasn't exactly Einstein either. My favorite is David. I don't know why, I just really identify with him for some reason.

Anyway! Yes, Hebrew! Yes, I still live here, thank God, thank God! Call me crazy but I'd never want to be anywhere else. Yes, I figured you were Jewish, with a name like Ariel... "Daniella" means "God is my judge" with an "a" to make it feminine...

Being kicked off once again...

m~* Sunflower, anyone?
4/26/2003 c1 Sprite
Very interesting. I've never heard anyone put it like that. This was very well written, and I hope you continue to write more stuff like this.