for Go! heart of the Sword

8/23/2006 c1 1Aerith Lockheart
SUCKAGE
11/20/2004 c1 90poetic abortion
Thats sweet to write this...I think Heart was very happy to read this. ^~

Awesome job !

~ Noelle ~
3/25/2004 c1 1Sasuka
Um, sorry but the piece sounds flat. it doesn't make my eyes go pop or "wow!" Sounds kinda forced too.
3/25/2004 c1 8Tempest Breeze
not the worst not the best. the only thing that annoys me about this poem is that so many people are argueing about it through the reviews. the flamers should offer constructional criticizm and the supporters are just commenting on whether or not they like it.
P.S. I liked how your supporting heart here. he is an eccelant writer
12/7/2003 c1 107justaforgottenface37
I know it's been like ten years since anyone has reviewed this poem... but for anyone whose still out there.. i would have to say it's a really good poem... i see no reason that someone would try to flame it except that it maybe a little too repetitive... wait! *Starts backing away* don't release the dogs of hell on me for saying something bad... it was only constructive criticism... i actually like this poem alot... and i would say that princess mulan is indeed the queen of haikus... there are just some people out there that give constructive criticism... and the others are just immature douche-bags with their ass hairs caught in a twist... those people that flamed this poem... you need to get a life... your poems are less than mediocre and i'm sure even blind children scream when u ask them to sit in front of a computer tha has your poems on them... i am very sad for princess mulan... the greater you become the more people seem o want to stop you... it is very sad that princess mulan is gone... and i support that site with all my heart... come back princess mulan... lift your wings and fly again
- Ad
11/4/2003 c1 47Kenishiro
Yeah, let's hear it for heart of swords! hip hip hooray and good luck!
11/1/2003 c1 117Seras Nova
Flamers are nothing more then a annoying fly so why bother addressing them? Just swat them

I would also like to know what happened to this great Haiku Queen. I wish mine could be as well written as hers, but they are a mere nothing compared to them. Please someone tell me what has happened...

-Seras
10/26/2003 c1 1aleppine
Wow ... I cannot *believe* what this review space has become. Flamers and critics, you’ve all got your own Fictionpress accounts, and doubtless you do whatever you like with them. P.Mulan, likewise, has hers ...

I’m not reviewing because of the poem or the disgraceful chatroom-transformation of the place, but because I want someone to tell me what happened to Princess Mulan. I got so used to seeing her everywhere on the site, ever since I joined. This is just horrible. I’d appreciate information.
10/12/2003 c1 267Lady B.V Rose
*Eye twitches* Too...much...controversy...

OK, I'm a hard person to tick off, and I mean REALLY tick off, but these damn pieces of shit, so called -honest opinions- have done it! I know I'm going to stoop to your ignorant level of swearing to get my point across, but you know what? I couldn't give a fucking shit! Desdamona, you said we were all pathetic Christians who can't swear, well you just met your match, bring it on BITCH!

Locust Man, what fucking piece of crap was your "review" meant to be? Do you think that just by setting it out like that you can be counted a poet? Err, lemme tell you something, poets know what good work is, and its not work that swears every second word, its work that honestly comes from the bottom of your heart and this poem is the best ever example of that. So go buy a dictionary, or even better, go back to your meaningless existance of smoking on street corners! *Muttering...stupid charv*

Ark please show me what you've urinated into the snow, cause all I'm seeing is a pile of crap, just like your "review".

me, the worst poem you've seen? TRIED reading your own stuff, or do you think that you're above the system of writing because you can write one sentence?

finish, are you talking to yourself again?

uh, if we can't read or write then please answer me this: How come we can see through your attempt to give a "cultured" flame and saw that you were the same mindless idiot I've told to basically fuck off and get a life...*counts* 5 times already? And I'm not finished...

eminem, please, take your life outside of those toilets, I am aware that you need them though, I mean every piece you write means that you've gotta puke SOMEWHERE../

Alex, please, learn to spell before submitting a review here, or in your case a flame. And please learn that you're the "it" not Heart!

masterofcheese, I doubt anything you've ever written even passes for half the standard this "crap" has. So please, learn to write and come back when you have skills.

bacon, please buy yourself a dictionary and learn the meaning of the word critism.

drumears, learn what a senryu is then come back and tell me what this is. And also tell me if your "review" was anything more than "a bunch of sentences" cause all I see is a piece of crap made out of letters and words to make sentences.

., the only loser here is you.

target bath, lets see, what does haiku/senryu need? 1) 5-7-5...hmm...yes 2) a heartfelt idea...hmm...yes... 3) a brilliant writer - MOST CERTIANLY!

I think I'm done...

Oh and this was beautiful Mulan! I hope you didn't leave because of those...so called reviews, or IMHO ultimate pieces of fucking shit...Sorry about all the language, but I thought that the flamer would understand it, and sorry for dragging up old pieces of crap, but I had to...#^^#

- BVR xx
10/7/2003 c1 The Black Rider
I realize you will probably never read this so it is directed at all of you.

Princess Mulan, beloved poet and friend, mysteriously disappeared about a fortnight after this poem was posted to much controversy. Nobody knows why she left; possibly due to SARS but possibly due to the dreadful abuse she suffered as a result of expressing herself.

Be that as it may, I, along with fellow FP writers Morncreek, BlackVictorianRose, Mime, Teefah, Raven of the Night, and several others have started a web site to try to find Princess Mulan or at least find out what happened to her. We have been working since early-mid August and we need all the support we can get. For those who care, the web address is w.helpfindprincessmulan.0catch.com.

And to the scum who tried to bring her down, let me just say this: do you realize what you all may have done? You brought down the spirit of one of the kindest, sweetest souls to ever grace this planet- and you've given ignorance and adolescant cruelty one of the biggest victories it will ever have. This is not just directed at target bath but everyone who decided to rip apart somebody's soul.

None of you people know of the concept of kindness but an even fewer amount of you know of the concept of self-expression. Anybody who says that this poem should not be here and should've only been a personal e-mail doesn't deserve to be here. She wanted to cheer on a friend of hers. I'd like to see you people do that. I really hope we find her and if something horrible has happened to her I hope the day we find out that every single one of you will experience true pain. I curse every single one of you cunts until the day you die.

That's all I have to say.
9/7/2003 c1 57NeWriter
Hey! I wanted to ask one thing... what academic competition? =S huh? Also, very sweet poem... it seems that you are good friends with Heart of the Sword... I imagined cheerleaders doing this while I read it. Lol. Very sweet! =)
9/6/2003 c1 37eew
~ This really was a great poem. It is very sweet and loving of you to creat such supportive and encouraging work of art. And I agree that Heart of the Sword really is a great writer. He's my favorite.

~I know it's really hard to

receive those unappreciative comments

from insesitive and mindless people

but every path has its own challenges. People will always go and

bring you down but it is within you on how you respond to these foolish ways.

~ These people just don't understand what the real meaning of writing is. They act as if they know everything when they don't even know how to acknowledge one's effort to write her thoughts.

People write because they feel like it.

They write because they're inspired.

AND THEY WRITE TO EXPRESS, NOT TO IMPRESS.

~** Please don't get discouraged. Talent is something we all have and you've got loads of it. Dont waste it just because of those foolish jokes.

C. BUTTERFLY~**
8/23/2003 c1 19Morncreek
It's wonderful that you are so supportive of her. I know that the competition is over by now, I still get that wonderful feeling of supporting another.
8/17/2003 c1 KazamaFury
ya know, I'm starting to wonder why I even bothered a posting a review and adding to the controversy...bored I guess...
8/5/2003 c1 Sufo
Will the controversy never end?

Look, friendship is a wonderful thing. It's great that you want to be supportive of your friend Heart of the Sword. But this really doesn't belong here. Either email Heart of the Sword the haiku, or post it in your bio.

I don't think this is a marvelous haiku. It's simply supportive sentiments, there's no originality or imagery in it. But that's my humble opinion, and it's not a flame.

To all those who think that every anonymous post is from punk182/target bath: Believe it or not, there are many people on the internet. FictionPress alone has more than 70,0 authors. I don't personally know the flamer who started all this, but I honestly don't believe that he/she has come back numerous times to flame you. There are others who may not like the poem. Get over it! I think this is just ridiculous.
104 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »