for Words of Color

6/9/2004 c1 9Happy-Platipus
This is really great!
It really does sound like Shel Silverstein!
It flows really well and the idea is really cute!
6/4/2004 c1 22MagenDavid
HA HA HA HA HA HA!
THIS IS GREAT! This is going in my fav.
I love Shel Silverstein and I know he would be proud of this. Great Job!
2/12/2004 c1 31amdespot
really cute; it does remind me of shel silverstein. good job, i like the ending!
1/21/2004 c1 8strongwind
very cute- in a good way, of course.
i like the idea of everything getting confused if you were to speak with colors.
5/21/2003 c1 37Sunflower Philosophy
Me again! :)

This is really adorable! I love it! An interesting thought!

Well, "Ariel" is Hebrew... and I speak Hebrew. Moved to Israel 6 1/2 years ago, from Pittsburgh. It's a very strong name.

I take it it was your father's decision to name you "Ariel", then...? :)

Yeah, I can understand that, though. *takes note that you changed your username anyway and smiles to herself* My name's Daniella (Duhn-YEL-la), so while I was living in the States I got all sorts of people calling me "Danielle", "DAN-yella", and other agonizing and very annoying things.

Why are we reviewing each other's poems only to write long Declaration of Independences about ourselves...?

I really DID love the poem! I DID!

m~* Sunflower, anyone?
5/1/2003 c1 36Psycho-kyugurl
Wow, I love evry word. Hmm, let us speak in colour!

Your poem is yellow, green and blue,

Makes me pink and feel so cool -

with a little hint of cinnamon too!
4/30/2003 c1 1Rowol
I really thought this poem is good! Im currently doing a class assignment on analyzing poetry and I hope to use this! Is that all right? )I dont write poetry so please do NOT check my account. I write books. Only one on fanpress and its not at all good yet)

This is really good!
4/28/2003 c1 7fantasy gurl3
I like it! It does remind me of Shel Silverstein! I look forward to more of your poems! You are wonderful at writing poetry!

~ FantasyGurl
4/27/2003 c1 17cuse36
that is reall cool. I love how you can ryme so well. I like the idea 2
4/26/2003 c1 Coward in the Shadows
Nice...very Shel Silverstein like. It's nice to see a happy poem on this site once in a while!
4/26/2003 c1 51Lieschen
very cute :)
4/26/2003 c1 The Black Rider
That was cute. Put a smile on my face.