for Someday I hope

7/12/2003 c1 8A Weaver of Words
aww thats cute
7/8/2003 c1 dino
You were dystined to write poetry, did you know that? That was so beautiful. When did you first discover that you had a talent for writing poetry?
6/11/2003 c1 19Syth Colbalt
Aww. I like it! Please check my stuff out. :)
5/16/2003 c1 Aran Tera
Good poems. I read all of 'em. I usually don't read poetry, doesn't catch my fancy, but this was pretty good. I can relate to a lot of it, good job.
5/16/2003 c1 10Bbyblue222
Hey that's really cute.
5/11/2003 c1 35aurias
Heh, cute fluffy poem. Keep writing. :)
5/8/2003 c1 43Carter Tachikawa
Very romantic. I saw one or two things that may be grammatically wrong. I think you mean 'lit' instead 'lite'. But overall, it was romantic. Who cares if it's cliche? Cliches are good every now and then. Good work. Keep it up.

~CT
5/6/2003 c1 14Zechariah
That was so romantic. Who cares if it's cliche. I think it's great. I have to admit that I am a hopeless romantic, so I love poems like this. It's classic. Anyways, keep writing these romantic poems. =)

Good job!
5/6/2003 c1 68Princess Mulan
Wow, this one is so sweet and wonderful!

I love heartwarming feelings this poem is giving me, and all the imagrys are so beautiful!

This make me melt

very WAFFy poem! I love it!
5/6/2003 c1 36obsidian katana
awesome poem! very well written, with rhyme and nice imagery. very sweet and beautiful. i really like this! good job. keep on writing! and thanks for the review!
5/6/2003 c1 36Psycho-kyugurl
That's very sweet. Thanks, by the way, for reviewing my haikus. Greatly appreciated!
5/5/2003 c1 15Isay
That was peaceful... very nice. ^_^

~Isay
5/4/2003 c1 Needa S
Beautiful... Excellent work!
5/3/2003 c1 29City Of Hope
Wow, another one, beautifully written by you. Your work just keeps on getting better and better. I really enjoy reading your stuff. Keep it up.

Cheers,

Tinne (City Of Hope)
4/30/2003 c1 Traced In Green
Aw! I think this is my favorite one! I loved this!

luvs