for Form In Art

7/7/2003 c1 127godawful teen-angst poetry
FINALLY. Sorry, I've noticed people (curiously, almost all of them anonymous...) leaving reviews to amazing haiku that say, to paraphrase, "get the * off ff.n, why dun u get your * straight, haiku are supposed to be about nature and there's nothing in your * poem about nature or a season so therefore its not a haiku so * off loser."

yeah.

grr.

Nice work as always, kess.
5/12/2003 c1 36obsidian katana
wonderful piece, and very sweet of you. i agree also, poetry does no have to be like that flamer said, does not have to strictly follow the rules. those people are really ignorant to think that. poetry is free formed, a way of expressing yourself, to be written in whatever way you feel fit. anyway, nice work! keep it up!
5/6/2003 c1 42Dream Angel
I loved it! It was really nice how you put three different types of poetry into one. And it's true especially about the last stanza. It was great!

And thank you so much for all the reviews! It's so nice to know someone likes something I wrote. Thank you! And about DDR, I'm still horrible at doubles mode two. The only way I can really do it is if I make my sister take over the other pad. That may be cheating, but oh well...
5/1/2003 c1 35aurias
Rules are set by people and changed by people. That flamer needs to be flexible. Been away for some time, didn't expect such things to happen. :)
4/29/2003 c1 68Princess Mulan
Arigato, Kess-chan. You're a kind and wonderful friend.

This is very, very nice of you. You don't have to go through all the trouble. With people like you around me, I got more than I need already. I feel bad you have to go through all these trouble. I'm forever grateful.

First of all, thanks for writing cut Haikus...I feel loved every time someone do this.

The poem you write are really, really lovely and thoughtful. I smile when I read this. It is too kind of you. There are so many flamers on FF.net...O_O It is nice to have you around to show me kindness. ^_^

The poems you picked are wonderful...thanks for picking them for me. They're all very artistic and beautiful.

You're a great friend and a wonderful writer. I'm glad to know you.
4/29/2003 c1 15Isay
Very nice. Well done! Good research too...

~Isay
4/29/2003 c1 28ChaoxAngel
You are Great! Kess, you have shown everyone that setting rules is like putting the lid on creativity and art.

Good on ya! ;o)

~DW
4/28/2003 c1 100Keep it 100
Maybe this proof will take care of that flamer. Thanks for doing this.

~Heart of the Sword