for Four seasons

8/24/2006 c1 starlight 507
So pretty!
12/16/2005 c1 Sapphire Spectrum
that was a beautiful poem, I really liked it. I like the idea of using the seasons to convey feelings, it's a unique piece of work. Thanks you.
1/2/2005 c1 2Ironfoot
Cute, cute...^^
7/24/2004 c1 12John and Liol
i like this one
5/22/2004 c1 2the world woke up without me
Very, very sweet. I like it because it is easy. Most everything I read on here is about cutting, or pain, and that's cool, but I don't want to be reminded how sick this life is all the time. So, you know, thanks for this gentleness.
4/13/2004 c1 14MintyLa
This poem is so sweet and comforting. ^^
3/21/2004 c1 A Beautiful Nightmare
Cute... You write haiku very well... hope to read more...
2/26/2004 c1 11Jusy
Your haiku produced wonderful mental images. First I was in a field (Filipino setting)... then at the beach (Australian setting) ... then back in another field (American setting) ... then in a house (Japanese/Chinese setting) ...
Do I sound weird? Anyway, could you comment on my haikus? I could really use some advice! ^_^
1/7/2004 c1 Lori Brennan
Although I was born in summer, my favorite time is autumn. It is the best of all seasons combined. Color of spring in the leaves. Beautiful summer like sunsets. Sunlight blazing without heat. Frosted morning's like a winter whisper. Patterned crystals on everything. The best storms! I love your poem, it creates much thought.
11/4/2003 c1 47Kenishiro
Another master piece, you and your way with words. Excellent!
10/25/2003 c1 3Prowling Muse
This was such a cute poem! I marvel at your strength, Mulan.
10/7/2003 c1 The Black Rider
~~ All fans of the great Princess Mulan should visit the following site on information to discover her whereabouts: w.helpfindprincessmulan.0catch.com. So far poems dedicated to the Haiku mistress are being accepted at the site. The e-mail address is there if you wish to do so. Thank you. ~~
9/24/2003 c1 8Jess Angel
Ah, the seasons. I like how you expressed them. Beautiful work. I enjoyed this much.

Keep writing!

Jess 0:o)
9/24/2003 c1 43reiphil
Very Very pretty. Nice use of the seasons to illuminate your theme. The feelings of joy and happiness expressed through out each season all summed up in friendship. A nice bond between the two, good job.
8/23/2003 c1 19Morncreek
Your haiku makes me feel warm and fuzzy. Very kawaii (hope I used the word right). Also, very well written
60 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »