for Four seasons

4/29/2003 c1 28soulspring
wonderful work! such a nice uplifting piece! by the way, thank you for all the nice reviews. =D!
4/29/2003 c1 8glitterjewele
aW! this was so touching! you know, you have this unique aura about your haikus (at least judging by what i've read thus far). i've never seen it before. you just PUT me there, and i don't know how! it's incredible. so, therefore, you DO either have to be a queen or a goddess. ha! :P k my favorite parts of this lil piece: "new life sprouting," "I feel the laughter/from a beach party," "serenity/of a snowy night," and the last stanza just made me grin from ear to ear, wrapped the last four up so neatly, it was perfect. great work! also, a really really big hug and an even bigger thank you for reviewing all my poetry ~ such a pleasant surprise! i have every intention of returning the favor, though things are a bit crazy at the moment and as such it might take me a few days. hope you don't mind!

again, loved the sweetness in this piece, it was very touching! great job!
4/29/2003 c1 34Wasted Postage
I like this. It was really pretty. Great work.
4/29/2003 c1 28ChaoxAngel
I love this! It's so wonderful~

~DW
4/29/2003 c1 89Lyria Shard
These were a beautiful group of poems, congratulations. My favourtie was winter. Aw Mulan, we love you too! *hugs* ^_^ Mulan, as for the flames, it was SO all the one person, and if it wasnt, theres a lot of ignorant people on this site. I'd like to see them try and beat you.

Princess Sal
4/29/2003 c1 100Keep it 100
Wonderful work! This is very inspiring. Thanks for all your support you showed for me at my competition this past Saturday. It meant the world to me.

~Heart of the Sword
4/29/2003 c1 39Kesshi Mashin
Very nice...
4/29/2003 c1 The Black Rider
Beautiful haiku. Certainly beats my seasonal poem. Btw, thanks for pointing out my excessive use of the word "fire" in my haikus. I'll try to cut down on that. ^_^
4/29/2003 c1 267Lady B.V Rose
omg...i think im smiling...something's in the water...oh no! its this great piece of writing...;-)

Ty 4 da review!

~Suicide Phantom~ O_O (I'M SMILING! I DON'T DO "^_^" SMILES...TOO "CUTE"..UGH i hate that word...!)
4/29/2003 c1 36obsidian katana
wonderful haiku! very uplifting, i like it! and i'm so glad for your friendship as well. it's a truly wonderful gift from you, and it's you i have to thank. good job on this! keep on writing!
4/29/2003 c1 39Janne Doe
Aww... how sweet! Your writings are the best! I love them all!

Trinity Heart

P.S. Thx so much for your kind reviews! Not only are you a great writer, you're the sweetest reviewer out there!
4/29/2003 c1 16Pear
I love haikus of the nature! Very pretty. Well written and thoughtfully done. Simple, yet beautiful.
4/29/2003 c1 1Jimmy Jazz
Excellent. This is truly ( and I do mean truly ) one of the best seasonal poems I have read of FictionPress, and I've read quite a lot of them. I loved the way you mentioned Autumn as-well as winter. Excellent work, Princess. :)
4/29/2003 c1 Needa S
Excellent! *Hugs* I'm happy to see another post from you! ^_^ Keep writing.
4/29/2003 c1 76CoolBeans18s
I love it! This is wonderful! I think my favorite season is winter. You described it very well.

~ CoolBeans18s