for Why?

8/13/2003 c1 Meredith Indigo Child on ff.net
Rachel,

Now let's just say that I 100% completely totally relate to this poem... in fact, it's kind of scary as to how well I relate to this poem!

WAY WAY back when I was a senior in High School (and through most of college as well) I dated a guy who was totally like this. He was very manipulative and controlling and basically made me feel like I would go nowhere without him. And that if I ever left him that he would end his life! Crazy, eh?

Obviously in the end... I showed him and called his bluff! :-) Thankfully, my story has a happy ending... I ended up meeting the most wonderful guy ever and I've been with him for almost 5 years now and the guy who made my life hell got some help and realized after some time that he was wrong. He even contacted me (and my family) so that he could apologize!

Anyway, sorry to bore you (and anyone else who reads this review) with these crazy details! This poem is very very good... you have alot of talent! Keep up the great work!

Take care,

Meredith
5/6/2003 c1 90Identity
i just got out of a relationship with a guy like that so i can relate. i can't stand those egotistical jerks who think you exist solely for them. great poem
5/1/2003 c1 oochinana
thats amazing ! I once felt that way about this guy in my school hes exactly how you describe him in the poem. he ended up trying to get a girl in high school to come beat me up though never happenned. it was hard for me to get over him but im fine now. your poem is extremely good dont let anyone tell u its not. u express ur inner feelings and the way ur treated and how you react. i wanna say thanx alot for some reason ur poem has made me see how much stronger i am now it actually made me crie
4/30/2003 c1 42ElizabethMary
Oh My God your bloody fantastic!

i love the line(s) "Why do you have wonderful looks,

and ever-lasting charm?"

the same thing happend to me (asuming that happend to you cause some of the stuff i right doesnt happen to me)

but anyway Great Poem! please Keep Writing
4/30/2003 c1 45nameless face
omg! i feel like i wrote this...it's scary how closely i can relate to this! why do people insist on taking a beutiful thing like love and turning it into a tormenting thing? why do we never seem to learn from all the pain and keep going back for more and more? why can't they just let us be? why can't we just move on? why do they find so much joy in causing us so much pain? why must we feed their inflated ego that we despise? why do we care so much when they seem to care so little for us? such is life and love's mystery...keep up the good work! and check mine out if you have the time!