for Only Seventeen

3/8/2004 c1 3Deboxah
This is a great poem (I'm very unoriginal...forgive me) but anyway, very sad...but I think it's very real in this world today.
3/7/2004 c1 26Endless Nightmares
Well-
I thought this was some sex poem, when the words - "As he unzips his pants" was written.
Good poem though, I think R would have been a good rating.
Great job!
Whispers In Silence
9/14/2003 c1 22JTierra1988
It's great for impromtu! I can't do impromtu at all. The middle was shakey and you started to loose things. I didn't like the bart where he shoots her instead you need to add in what he's thinking WHY did he shoot her instead of himself? Why was he going to shoot himself in the first place? Cause of regret to what he did to her? then if so why did he shoot her So he could live with the regret the rest of his life? The ending is powerful but the rest of the poem even though the meaning behind it is sad doesn't have enough emotion in the poem itself. It didn't touch me at all till the end. Hope the review helps ^_^ JMBunny
9/11/2003 c1 lissa866
that was so sad! but very good though i liked it! great job! :)
8/19/2003 c1 Ropponmatsu III
I like this, actually. It's very interesting, and it's sad because it's a problem that happens everywhere that shouldn't be overlooked, and yet it always is. I like it. Lots!
8/6/2003 c1 42Alicia Wood
Hey. This is good... sad... kinda depressing, but it's the truth. Nice job, as always.

~Alicia
8/4/2003 c1 10maddenshottie1
That is a really sad story. It's very good. It kinda shockes you into reality about what drugs can do to you.
5/27/2003 c1 38Shadafakup
... That is so sad.. Painful images.. But I liked it.. The description and everythin flows really well.. I dont really like the lines and her "lifeless body dies" but I guess it goes with the poem.. The endin pretty much has a powerful impact.. Good job!
5/16/2003 c1 2Freakyperson
really good
5/7/2003 c1 Lazerponies
omg. thats so sad, but it sends such a powerful message. keep writting, you're amazing.
5/6/2003 c1 3Repair My Wings
Um...depressing but good.
5/1/2003 c1 40The Voluptuous Innocent
Great poem, very straight to the point.