for Organism

10/16/2011 c1 Silent whispers
This turned out to be completeky differant than what i was thinking. Great twist though.
11/3/2005 c1 no one lives here anymore
This went in the complete opposite direction of what I was expecting. Excellent job. I love this.
5/22/2005 c1 2Saggitaire
wow...that was strange and i liked it...are u gonna add more i hope so...^_^ It was really original and brilliant! ^_^
12/7/2004 c1 164outruntheavalanche
strange, weird, original. i liked it. i also liked the twilight zone ep. reference.
7/28/2003 c1 4Some1Else
NEAT! That was quite an enjoyable quick read.

Great job with the Joseph character. A bleak, hollow man with nothing left to hope for. A perfect person to use. That entire "three stages" explanation was also quite interesting. It was neat to see how he had his downfall.

The descriptions were also quite good. The ending was also fitting. Overall, nice work.

Keep on writing.
7/13/2003 c1 37Animagess
The ending lines might have been a little stronger, what with all the build up until this point, but otherwise this was a wonderfully crafted short with a deep sense of paranoia and bizarre fear.
7/7/2003 c1 J. R. Earlbecke
Wow, this is extremely well-written and VERY perceptive. Cities are like living creatures. I love this story.
2/5/2002 c1 4Atlantima
please continue!
5/13/2001 c1 Star Knight Miranda
*blinks* *blinks again* Cool!
2/17/2001 c1 me
sounds like a twilight zone episode. cool!
2/7/2001 c1 11AngelFly
weird but not bad
12/7/2000 c1 70Megan
interesting.
12/5/2000 c1 DeathGrip1
hmm...don't really know what to say after that, but it was good. made ya think. Well, made *me* think. ne-ways, good story.
12/3/2000 c1 9Tracie
...that was interesting. I can relate to the fearful teenage girl - I had to fly four hours from Ontario to St. Louis on an MD80 which was in very bad condition (eep!) and even thought I'm usually pretty cool about flying, I was scared out of my wits. The 757 I connected to was niiice, though ;o) Interesting outlook on the city...kind of creepy, but that's probably what you were going for ;o) - Trace
12/3/2000 c1 Sicilian angel
WOW That was great! It was really descriptive and was very REAL. I mean, I've read stories that sounded dumb, because the emotions didn't match the character's attitude, but this was great! MAke another!