for Melt Away

3/28/2004 c1 44Dark-Light39
wow...that's exactly what I'm thinking right now...wow
10/28/2003 c1 2Lady Tryna
Impressive description of something rather abstract. *laughs* One of my characters really should read this but that would alter the story quite a bit if they took the message to heart. Actually, the parrells (spelling?) between the comparisons you've made here and some of the symbolism and stuff I was planning on using in that story are so close as to be kind of freaky; but that's besides the point. Anyway, nice poem; good rhyming pattern; much better than any of my poetry so I don't think I can really say anything helpful here. Oh, yeah, I added you to my favorite authors list a while ago; just thought I'd mention that since it seems to be a tradition around here to tell people if you do so.
8/13/2003 c1 44superfufu
i like it... cute, cute, cute, cute... i'm not able to relate, though (I'm a dark schizophrenic, lol), forgiveness is something different in all of us, right? but it's pretty good, keep it up up up up
7/18/2003 c1 51content with rhyme
Oh, this is deffinately a keeper. Haha. It spoke so much truth. Perhaps you would like reading "Rage". Out of all I've written, it's my favorite. That is, if you're allowed to have one. Hah, anyways...it was great! :o)
6/29/2003 c1 6what a gas
Another peice of greatness. Keep writing. :-D
6/6/2003 c1 37eew
~ Very true and inspiring. Good work on encouraging others to control rage and anger like the saying says " Speak when you're angry, and you'll make the greatest speech you'll ever regret. ~

c. butterfly~**
6/5/2003 c1 Strayct
It is best when you release your anger, for you only hurt yourself with it
5/26/2003 c1 71QueenOfTheUniverse
I can so relate to that! And your writing puts it exactly how it is! Keep up the good work! I love it!
5/25/2003 c1 martigrace
I really enjoyed this poem, because I know what it's like to have your closest friends hurt you. It's easy to hold a grudge, and it's hard to let things go. As soon as you do though, you will feel a lot better. Good job! ^_^

P.S. I also really liked all the quotations you have posted on your bio.
5/7/2003 c1 31Modern Poet
exellent work. very true.
5/7/2003 c1 68Princess Mulan
This is really nice!

I love the message in this one.

I told you you are a great spiritul leader.

I like the way you show people how to become a better human being.

You're a wonderful person.
5/6/2003 c1 28ChaoxAngel
Your choice of words are wisely done. This is a great piece of poerty.

~DW
5/5/2003 c1 43Jay Lee
O nicely done... I tried to read alot of your stories. I tried my best but you got too many for me to read. Well you are now on my favorite's list.
5/5/2003 c1 28soulspring
yet another powerful piece. you convey the emotions so well. i love the last two lines:

"And it only took two little words to say

To let all that evil ice melt away"

a very meaningful message. awesome job!
5/5/2003 c1 19Aftertaste of a Razorblade
"Anger is the name we give our stupidity when it is out of control."

A very wise friend of mine said that. It reminded me of this poem for some reason.

Brilliant.