for Too much evidence

4/14/2005 c1 51crazybeautiful89
O.o scary.
1/23/2005 c3 Kimberley Tiff
Scary. Very Scary. I thinks it's good though, so keep it up!-K.T.
8/16/2004 c3 7Alareic
Awesome chapter, i'll be waiting for the next one.
-Alareic-
8/16/2004 c2 Alareic
hey man, i just remembered this story, so i'll have to add it to favs. anyway, expect another review!
-Alareic-
12/25/2003 c1 3hamsta-boi
Really good storyline. It seems ironic however, that in the scary bits, like the last bit, you have a huge paragraph that gives reading a slower way. Whereas in the slower-peaceful bits you use short paragraphs. Try that in the next story you write. Other than that this storyline is extremely promising. Jenny seems a likeable character and i like the way you focus onto her.
Please please read my fic, ufo.
11/18/2003 c1 7Alareic
Hey dude! I am seriously likin this one, so plz right more! And do my stomach a favour and cut down on the gorey parts! :P trust me i can feel the pain! Red mile the covenant is out, so plz review the short prolgue! thanks!
6/28/2003 c1 IrishVampire13
Again, thanks for the review, this time on "Disneyland", but you aren't very good at noticing the summaries, are you? Or notes by the authors, either, apparently. Or you would have noticed that I specifically said that it was based on a true story.
5/5/2003 c1 aishasouri
I liked this short story it was very detailed. I really liked how the author put descriptive emotional statements. I could tell when Jenny was scared because of the tone. Overall this was a very good story.
5/5/2003 c1 MurderMayhem
Wow! This is so good! continue, pls. I like the whole Jenny thing, but your lay out could be a little better. Like the joke with the clown having her keys, that shuould be seperate from the main paragraphing. Makes reading so much easier. You're only 13? This is really good, then.

Kudos,

MM
5/4/2003 c1 2cackle13
Very good furry ! Smooth...forward..and well done !
5/4/2003 c1 8furry creature
hi! it me! i just have to say, that although the end to the chapter wasn't brilliant, it does advance from there, so pls r&r
5/4/2003 c1 52Death Of Divinity
that's really good!

write more!
5/4/2003 c1 twistedmind
kl! i liked it, and it leaves room for exspansion. i'll keep reading!