for The Dogs

10/25/2004 c1 6screamstar87
Hehe. *hides dog corpses behind her* Funny :) I really do sympathise. My cat may pee in people's gardens, but at least it doesn't keep the whole street up all night trying to make sweet love to a fencepost...
7/12/2004 c1 19Trinny B
whoa. you really do hate dogs, don't you? Remind me to never have a dog if I live next door to you.
Nice poem. A VERY new outlook. lol.
Trins x
6/21/2004 c1 1Gypsy Spell
*giggle* wonder what happened to them. I hate little yipping dogs, their little rats, that's what I think. chiwawas are the worst. (Did I spell that right? oh well)
1/19/2004 c1 22Loki Mischeif-Maker
*Laughs*
Oh, that was cute, and with a twist to the ending. I wonder if you might be talking about toy poodles . . .
I notice a lot of people have geussed about what you could be writing about, though, and I'll not keep at it for that.
It was a very good poem. Loved it.

Cheers!
11/29/2003 c1 MinionRipley
*giggles* That was pretty funny. Nice idea, though. Wish that'd happen to the dogs in my neighborhood that are allowed to run free, ending in that they chase me all over the place.
7/31/2003 c1 10Heinrich
Well, I know what you mean! Also, your grammar and everything was good. The ending! I wasn't expecting that! Good suprise! =)

-Heinrich
7/24/2003 c1 10LaughingAstarael
My mom's friend has dogs like those, but I find them cute ^^. Though I can relate. I like the simplicity of this. It still conveys feeling, too.

^.^

~~Jenna
7/18/2003 c1 7Riddle of the Wren
wOw...its all i can say...besides thx for ur review!
7/18/2003 c1 10brownbear
omg! i hope you're only kidding... pomerians can be really noisy, my neighbor has one. they're so cute, but they can drive you up the wall! good poem, tho i hope you didn't do anything to them. hehe

b.b
7/13/2003 c1 Eichmanns Steinherz
It's true. Dogs can be a pain in the butt. Until they're gone, and you miss them... Why must this be? Oh well. Great poem! ^_^
7/10/2003 c1 5Knightengale
Lol. You wouldn't happen to be talking about chihuahuas, would you? Man, I hate those things. They're so annoying!
5/11/2003 c1 74wonky donkey
Haha. Gee you must have been crushed that those poor dogs vanished.

that was funny
5/6/2003 c1 1mark johnson
this is very hilarious. according to my calculation, whoever wrote this has a great sense of humor. i am funny too. u must hate dogs.