for Song of the Lorla

6/17/2004 c1 2W3DNESDAY
i like this a lot better than your other story
ur alter-world sounds ..bodacious.. *cough and it's realistic too!
i look forward to reading more about it
soo.. nigelo is supposed to be evil?
and he's been evil from the beginning?
judging from that "evil smile" thing that was going on..
are you sure that he didn't just turn evil?
... miss edwards sounds like such a loving teacher
=) ek! the character names sound fan-freaking-tastic
1/28/2004 c9 2Indravyn
Tham go plop? Noo! Dont be dead! good chapter, its funny how tham gets lost, me like alot.
1/28/2004 c8 Indravyn
Evil lurking lorla! Kill kill kill! can i murder it? by the way, good chapter, on to the next!
12/29/2003 c2 3Kurisutaru
Hiya! Great beginning so far, can't wait to read the rest! ^_^
9/7/2003 c9 Melitta
Hey. Nice chapters. I like them! Anyway...I hope you get the next update posted without writer's block. I start school tomorrow, aren't I special?
9/7/2003 c1 cuddles
before you kill your idols... kiss them goodnight.hahahahahahahaha... you know what, shi-chan! you forgot a lot of stuff... i just cant remember the stuff that you forgot so i cant help you on what i and you forgot.

I. Cant. Believe. It. WHY ISN'T SPOOKS, BECCA ABBOT, CAROLINE, LOSERGEEK, AND RANGEL ON YOUR FAVOURITES LIST?do you even remember what they wrote? spooks-asylum becca abbot-wildflower caroline-afterimage losergeek-take me for what i am rangel-almost everything good in the GC fandom...+, you asked for these:

afterimage is here:

http:/raygunworks.net/caroline/

and wildflower is here :

http:/becca.slashcity.net/gundam1a.htm

...

"once you go slash, you never go back"
9/6/2003 c9 35Pables
This rocks! I love how this story is going so far.
9/3/2003 c9 1KiwiiAngel
Is millie on the bad side? oh no! hehe. great story. i can't wait until the next chap is posted.
9/3/2003 c8 KiwiiAngel
Great! I like how you incorperated (did I spell that right?) the sickly green lorla thing which you had from the previous story. also... what about Taij and Tham? anyways... on to the next chap
8/31/2003 c7 blocupables
Omg this story really is good
8/31/2003 c1 blocupables
Hey I'm sorry to bother you but I wanted to know if your able to upload any chapters because I can't :(

Oh and great story.
8/27/2003 c7 Melitta
Hi, it's me...so, good chapter. I would have reviewed it before but I kept forgetting to. I want to start school, I'm bored!
8/27/2003 c7 Corey
yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay!

can't wait for more!
8/27/2003 c6 Corey
yay yay yay

Just fix this: "In front of it was a very large pile of manure, WHILE Taijaura’s family requested the stable boys to put there."
8/24/2003 c7 KiwiiAngel
Well. now that they are welcomed, whats going to happen next? I have absolutely no idea whats going to happen next! heh anyways. same with my other comment. rated PG-13?

~V