for Moving Metaphors

1/16/2011 c1 2ZaraRose.16
Hi!

Just wanted to ask something. I love your story about Alex and Scott but I saw you've written others about them too? Could you please give me the names of them? Thank you!
12/16/2009 c1 cancelaccount
This gave me goose-bumps, I just love it! :) And I would love to read more about them.
11/24/2009 c1 128vitriolicvermilion
I listened to this song after I read this, and I wouldn't have liked it if I hadn't read this, but as it is, I love it.

This story is beautiful.
1/4/2005 c1 10La Artista di Fame
this one is really good as well, small suggestion though, instead of using the underlines it might be more beneficial and professional looking if you use italics. Good work
6/16/2004 c1 54rainbowskye
Just have to compliment you on your use of lyrics within the story and the interplay between the characters...makes it a nice piece to read. Good job!
2/28/2004 c1 Yakusoku wa Iranai
Very good... lovely... This is definitely going into my favorites.
2/27/2004 c1 Yue Xumeragi
I realy like this story, the caracters are very human and the different referances are well palced. The lyrics are well choosed as well, I downloaded the song to check, I don't aprticulary like it, but for this sotry it's perfect and feels realy good. nice job.
8/11/2003 c1 19NotEnough
You should continue this. Do you realise just how much i now love Alex and Scott. I sat and read all your stories concerning those two \and others/ and have decided that they are one of the most lovely couples to read about. You describe their feelings and emotions beautifully and you can feel what they're going through.

Thus, you must continue with them. Soon hopefully...
6/27/2003 c1 9nopinion
this can't be it... I like it too much. I want way more! I like your use of the lyrics to figure Alex out. I'm enjoying this much more than anyother piece I've read this week.

Nop
5/6/2003 c1 Bitter Berry
Wow, that was amazing...Just one page and I'm hooked. ^^

-Bitter B.
5/6/2003 c1 7Lami
this had me as close to tears as i've been for a long time. amazing use of lyrics. i'm hooked now, this is a beautiful peace of writing and i want more.

-Travis.