for Together Alone

5/5/2004 c1 1Water elemental
I like it. Good message and an overall good poem. As you read you can see everything perfectly in your mind. Very impressive.
2/6/2004 c1 Ada
Are each of us alone?
Entrance to the idea is a bit long-winded. The point is then almost (though I think, really, not) too short...
Work on making the sounds of the words coming out of your mouth an element of peotry...
9/19/2003 c1 40Emmasj
-gasp- Oh... Pretty words... -touch-

~Emmasj
9/19/2003 c1 Megan too lazy to sign in
This totally rowks! Keep up all the wonderful works!
9/16/2003 c1 I am Gone
Aw how touching and sad at the same time.
9/7/2003 c1 1callas-and-ivy
Oh, I quite like this. It captured the true essence of...well, some of my own friendships growing up. And so artfully too. The imagery of the park bench, the rain and umbrella equipt friend is so essentially symbolic as to resonate a deeper meaning I can't quite find words for. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

JR
5/24/2003 c1 No more now gone forever
yaahh! I love it! Outcast people are cool! People who are different rule! And being alone is cool too! Yaahh!

Friends rule too!

...and I like the title...Together is with someone and alone is by yourself..man! That's so cool! I can never think of cool titles like that. Mine are just blah..:)

keep writing!

-kitty
5/6/2003 c1 146Catella Estelle
Pretty good! I like it a lot. Very...pretty? hmm, not quite the word...Picture-ry...Hehehehe. I see lot's good imargey, how's that?

Keep it up!