for Once upon a time

5/18/2014 c7 1leavesfallingup
If Caleb is so famous, why haven't any paparazzi shown up yet? A 17 year old girl would make quite a scandal.
12/17/2013 c8 leavesfallingup
You keep throwing in these ominous sentences right in the middle of happy moments. You seem to enjoy cat & mouse too much, oh cruel and heartless author you.
7/20/2011 c27 witeaya
the things i love about this story:

1. the plot

2. the characters and their smooth developments

3. it's pace
1/12/2011 c27 impossibly-infinite
I love your story! :)
8/10/2010 c3 7Dustland
I really love this so far :)
4/7/2010 c27 lostlette
one word. aw
7/10/2009 c27 buznuz1
THIS STORY ROX! i read it while sick for 2 days and have loved every minute of it (lol btw i found ur story through the favourites of an author who wrote a VERY similar story called, 'living with trey duvall') THIS STORY ROX! UR A REALLY TALENTED WRITER!PLZ CONTINUE TO WRITE!
12/7/2008 c27 2book.babe15
aw theyre so perfect! i loved this!
12/23/2007 c27 Lisa
I really enjoyed your story! I was randomly going through Fictionpress after not looking on here in so long and happened to stumble across your story. I couldn't tear myself away from it. I loved how the characters developed and I was able to get such a visual in my head of what you were describing! Now I realize its been quite some time since you wrote this and all, however, I was curious if you ever did write a sequel to this story? If so I would love to read it some day :) If there is not one, I think the way you left it was well put, and like the girl I am, I gave a soft sigh at the end hahahaha. I hope that throughout this time between writing this story and now that you have continued to write because you honestly do have a talent. Anyhoo, now that I've rambled on quite enough, I'll leave you be hahaha. I hope everything has gone well with you and I hope that you continue to write, I look forward to reading more of your stuff in the future
10/8/2007 c27 ophelia
aw...a lil too sapy for me but still okay
8/10/2007 c15 MeiLeeCalifornia
Oh, dramatic music... can't wait for next chapter! (but losing computer access in one min, so will have to...)
8/10/2007 c8 MeiLeeCalifornia
Lol, it's so funny to see you write "freakage"...
8/10/2007 c7 MeiLeeCalifornia
Haha, nice way to start a kiss.
8/10/2007 c4 MeiLeeCalifornia
Balcony scenes are great aren't they?
8/10/2007 c3 MeiLeeCalifornia
Oh good, you didn't put in a bit about someone being seasick... lol
236 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »