for How Depressing

6/6/2003 c1 32NiKiTa-G
I know you say its more of a ranting than a poem. But i like it because it just gets to the point, you can capture ones thoughts on a majority level when you rant, thats what i feel anyway. Nicely done. Keep writing.

-Nikita
5/19/2003 c1 31She-Who-Runs-With-Scissors
This iss a sick poem man. Iss like you read my mind, iss exactaly how i feel right now.
5/8/2003 c1 119Silent Dreamer
hmm well all i can say is that i know how ya feel. good poem
5/8/2003 c1 52Momo Rhoades
Heh, its exactly what I go through almost every single day of my life.. except the praying to god part(apparantly that never works for anyone else). I really like your last line coz its like we never really just live with the flow. Everyone no matter what they say want to feel special in the eyes of others they dont want to be just alive they want to be proven they're not just fuckups. I'm aware I'm rambling on(and prolly not making much sense x.x) but hey its 4am I have the right to not be able to think before I type ;p.
5/8/2003 c1 Dolor Sangre
this is good! i have an obsession with poems on death and susicide and all that stuff. It's really good.

Ur welcome bout my poem, i wrote it (sadly) about a friend of mine, a lot of my poems are about him, heh

Again reall, really good poem ^_^