for Protecting Him

7/3/2005 c1 flies.like.decay
ahh friends useful in some cases ok sorry im more of a loner so i dont really see anything in them
2/16/2005 c1 594JoyfullyStruggling
You really should tell someone. Guilt or feeling that you can't reveal what they did is normal too feel, that you don't want to hurt him. But does he know how much he hurt you? It could be he was too immature at the time too know the magnitude of what he was doing (but still, it was wrong, and it appears that he is older than you). RAINN (rape abuse and incest national network 1.800.656.HOPE)is one of the groups that helps out with great heartaches like yours. When one day you feel you have the strength too (if you haven't), tell one of your parents or a close relative, anyone, of happened. What your cousin did to you was wrong. Period. The pain you've gone through isn't right. If you ever want to legally do something about it (if you haven't already), many states usually require that it be filed (reported) within a certain number of years or so (when applying to sexual crimes)Check this link out:

http:/w.rainn.org/statutesoflimitationcrim.html

I hope the best for you. And I liked this poem a lot. Lines like "Do I really hide this well?", "I'm still protecting him", as well as others were very powerful. I don't have internet at home right now (writing from library), so if you want to talk, leave a message in a review. Best wishes.
6/14/2003 c1 No Longer Posting Here
...erm...::blank::
6/5/2003 c1 Yani Cardaria
Well... as you friend I have two things to say to you... One is picky - and one is... honesty.

Picky:

You have quite a few typos... You should probably get your poetry edited before you post it so it looks more professional... but otherwise, I understood what you were saying.

Honesty:

I still think you should tell - you need to stop "protecting" because in the end - will it be worth it?
6/3/2003 c1 80Plato's Optic Runaway
i'm so sorry...that's awful. i've never been abused like that, so i wouldn't know what it's like, but wow...i'm so sorry. this is so touching...and thanks for reviewing my thing, i probably already thanked you, but it's really early in the morning and i've had no caffine and i'm practically comatose with no memory and randomly going through stuff and reading. ::shrugs:: anyway, good poem, and well, yeah...

~~alli~~
5/18/2003 c1 quietdrama22
First off, I hope all of this is not true. If it is, you really should tell someone... I don't care how stupid I sound but I am a very helpful person, so if you want call 1-800-4-A-CHILD or 1-800-SUICIDE, the counselors really listen... and e-mail me or something first. But I really hope its not true,though.

Oh, and good poem : |
5/9/2003 c1 13s-pannrada
Another good one. You're a good writer.
5/9/2003 c1 219RNL
Thats great, again, can you make no mistakes? Doubt it.

RNL