for Jerusalem

8/30/2003 c1 9Katz' Shadows
That was beautiful! I like the simplicity, mixed with the passion and the pain. Sometimes massive description destroys what you are trying to say...and the simplicity of this is just...stunningly beautiful. Makes you sit and just let it wash over you. I like this. When I get a little more time, I'll review some more of your stuff. Keep writing!
5/20/2003 c1 Paradoxical Goddess
uhh...wow. i'm glad you've started posting again...
5/17/2003 c1 141E. Gao
hmm...I've always loved religion-themed poetry, especially ones that deal with crisis/loss of faith, more for aesthetic reasons than any personal connections...

this was no exception. I hope that, by writing the poem, you were able to solve or ameliorate whatever problems you were having. I love the imagery.

~EG
5/17/2003 c1 2aintawoman
beautiful.

in that torturous lovey brilliant way, simply (or rather complexly) beautiful.
5/10/2003 c1 4Chord
This poem is.

Well, the theme is in conflict with Christian beliefs ( yeah. I'm one. ) but the way you've written it is simply amazing.

Thought out extremely well, and your descriptions are gorgeous.

~chord
5/9/2003 c1 20Spik3y
Intense! I like the images and the emotion.. seems a little too overdrawn to me, but it's still really good. Very meaningful.!
5/9/2003 c1 8Furrtil
Good poem portraying reality coupled with the Christian beliefs. *shrugs* I'm not Christian, but to my religion Jerusalem has a meaning of hope. keep hoping, and Jersualem might glow golden again.