for Misunderstood

6/16/2003 c1 12black lightning
hi! tis me, molly (stargazer4273) yep. im on here too. i love your poem! tis really good!
6/16/2003 c1 keith
this poem is a great poem. it kind of understands me in some ways. keep writing poems like this amanda
6/12/2003 c1 Andrew
I enjoyed this one a bunch. First of all, all of the first of each line in the stanzas were the same. I just got a kick outta that. i've never seen that done before. Also, i think this poem has a lot of potential. It doesn't quite convey it, but i was thinking like, if this person is misunderstood and actually has someone that understands them, then neither of them are misunderstood. Maybe you could expand on that some? I'm not sure how, but i'm confident u could do it!
6/7/2003 c1 4Digsa2003
Oh wow...I acn really relate to what you're saying. It's like people pretend to be your fiends just to use you, and you know it. = (

But at least youhave someone there beside you. = )
5/18/2003 c1 7mary.rose.fate
nice, good job, really love it... keep writing! ^^
5/10/2003 c1 45nameless face
excellent! crazy how it seems no one can understand yet everyone has to go through the same crap so that we're all so similar...glad you found someone so that you never are alone...someone to understand...
5/10/2003 c1 18Written In Stone
i have no clue y but i hve tears in my eyes i guess it's cause i don't know n e 1 who understans me but i like ur poem
5/10/2003 c1 106cosmo-queen
This is a good poem. It conveys strong emotions of anguish and pain. I particularly like the third verse. Keep writing :)

*cosmo-queen*