for family

9/25/2003 c1 Rose Dark Thorn
That's like my family...Most of it.

You're very welcome for the poem I wrote you. I was thinking of you in school one day. I felt that I should tell you that you realy do mean something to me. Everyone who cares about me do.

That's not including most of my family members.
8/5/2003 c1 40TK Styles
Short, to the point, and often times all too true. It's been awhile since I've reviewed your work. Not surprising, you're still as good as I remember. Keep up the good work. Peace.
7/7/2003 c1 21Topaz Waters
This poem reminds me of a Picasso painting, where a few simple dashes on the canvas create a stunningly expressive piece; in the same way, the words you choose, however sparsely you use them, brilliantly capture raw emotion. Amazing.

BTW, thanks for your review you left under your other pen name on my essay.

Happy Writing! ^_^
6/12/2003 c1 139Gauy
That is so true, though they say they do care. But, if I told them my big secret, they'd go absolutely nuts.
6/4/2003 c1 100broken wings241
Well it's short (but your not male, so I don't think you'll be offended if i say that *grins*) Oh, goddamit, you know what I think... it's brilliant.
6/2/2003 c1 5The Crazy Cricket
Ouch! Someone's feeling bitter... I feel that way sometimes, too. Short and sweet (Okay, maybe not 'sweet') Good poem.
6/2/2003 c1 22blessed-goddess
Hm so thats about 1 seond a word...okay I can deal with that.

This Poem Was Really Great!

I did it ;)
5/25/2003 c1 43Carter Tachikawa
Oh, I can relate. I've been feeling this way for quite a while now. Short but it does get the message across. I guess it can relate not only to family but to ignorant friends and other people who pretend they care but don't. Anyway, keep writing.

~CT
5/21/2003 c1 36obsidian katana
great poem! short and heartfelt. i know how you feel. they are there, but they're never really there for you. nice job on this. keep on writing!
5/21/2003 c1 17Jade6
Sometimes family can be completely ignorant of what we need. I can relate. Sometimes saying something simply - like you did in this poem - can make it more powerful. Well done.

Jade
5/17/2003 c1 161Shy Cutie89
i'm so sorry but your poem is good. I am surprised because it is so short yet so good!
5/16/2003 c1 ANON
aMEN.
5/14/2003 c1 13s-pannrada
Good work.
5/12/2003 c1 4Micadimackidimoo
It's wonderful how you were able to put that much angst in a mere cluster of words. The good thing about this poem is it's very simple and short, and yet it captures a load of emotions and thoughts already. ^_^
5/11/2003 c1 Null999
Aww, that's sad. It reminds me of my brother...
17 Page 1 2 Next »