for Yum, Yum

2/3/2006 c1 40Ice Dagger
Very Modest Proposal in the end, and delightful repetition in the beginning. I was expecting you to carry that through, but just as well you didn't. It seperates the end from the beginning; almost like the the world evolves and changes, so does your poem. Beautiful work!
12/13/2005 c1 83White is a Sin
well i don't think cannibalsm is the key but i'm so hungry at the moment that sounds god

DID I SCARE YOU?
11/30/2004 c1 23Quilir
Reminds me of what happened on Easter Island.

And of course, Swift's modest proposal.(a proposal for the english to eat irish babies)
11/30/2004 c1 196Damaged
Wow ... another abstract poem. Very well written. Keep it up! You have so much talent!
1/31/2004 c1 12Mirrorwind
FREAK! NO MORE MUSIC FOR YOU! Hee hee, just kidding. I think the funniest thing about this is, it has the most reviews...tells you about people here, doesn't it?
7/11/2003 c1 2Blue Elven Wind
An interesting poem Damien. The people being cannabalized would disagree though.
5/20/2003 c1 43xerarch
very rensaissance style of thinking and writing. kudos :)
5/18/2003 c1 39Angelskingarden
yea I love your style of writing

its great!
5/18/2003 c1 26kamikaze899
man! quite a creepy horror poem! but i like it! [which probably scares me the most] great job, keep writing ^^
5/16/2003 c1 35Knife Thrower
I like this, it's semi-random, and it rocks. Very trippin', yo, as my sister's friend would say. Anyways, I like it.
5/12/2003 c1 10starsprinkles9604
Wowzers...that was pretty dark...but i like! I've never seen a poem promoting cannablism, but whoa...this is really some cool stuff. I like!
5/12/2003 c1 2Et Tu Brute
my god that disturbed me lol, but i liked it! go cannibals, its so very original (well at least ive never seen this kind of poem before) very creepy, its so dark and serious, i really truly think its awesome