for In Return

11/22/2003 c1 116Incubabe
Man... it took me a while but I made it through and 'Oh My God' - I'm just stunned into silence.

I don't even know where to start or what to say or anything. I was just returning the reviewing favour but this was amazing.

Thanks for brightening my day with really, really good poetry!

Diana xx
11/21/2003 c1 16NurseDelilah
hmm...i;ve been down this path a many of time...*nods head* it hurts so badly when ur heart is breaking. And i've come down to only one conclusion. Boys suck arse, but we cant live with out them...damn there adorable charm! anyway...i like this poem. I can really relate to it, and ur writing style reminds me of a friend of mine. haha which is a good thing ^_^ anyway since u my other poem, i suggest u read the others. There quite good in my opinion. ^_^

Later

S.A
10/12/2003 c1 8Drusilla Deadly
wow! that was awesome! really heart wrenching and filled with emotion, i loved it!

I can truly connect to this, seeing that i have been in TWO relationships exactly like that. I also love the ending, postive...lol. keep up the great work
6/27/2003 c1 208Pardalis
Very vivid descriptions... I liked the first few lines expecially, nice imagery.

Sorry if I offended you... it was meant as constructed critism, but I have a bunch of old stuff too that has something extremley messed up with it, I understand.

Anyway, nice piece, very powerful and full of feeling.
6/12/2003 c1 128Zainab
Glad for the happy ending. Beautiful, wicked piece. It was great in every section. Brilliant. Love the ending, not only because it's happy but also the imagery. I think of crows soaring away. Beautiful, EXCELLENT job.
6/1/2003 c1 h8h8
depressing yet wonderful
5/31/2003 c1 bee
hey this poem... its depressing and all but its wonderfull! I honestly think you should try out writing all your poems in a book and publishing it!
5/16/2003 c1 3dont mind me
i'm so sorry you got hurt so badly. i think this poem really shows how love and lies can hurt people and even break them. the imagery of the blood, poison, and cage is really powerful and beautiful-yet-terrible.

the ending is optimistic, and i really hope you believe in it. feel better and take care of yourself.
5/15/2003 c1 53Artemis Astralstar
very dark, yet uplifting! the end is happy and hopeful,

powerful poem! well done, keep it up!
5/14/2003 c1 80Plato's Optic Runaway
oh, beautiful...touching...i love it. very well done. XD i like it alot. powerful indeed, but not too depressing...compared to some of the stuff i write...sorry about your relationship. *sob* yes life sucks. which is why i've learnt to be bitter and unfeeling to most everything. you get your heart wrenched out of your body much less that way. but thanks for reviewing my poemish thing! i live for reviews; i'm rather pathetic like that. i'll have to get around to reading some of your other stuff...heheheheehe MONTY PYTHON RULES! i love your screen name...well, it isn't very silly...yes, but i thought that with a government grant i could develop it into something sillier...ministry of silly walks...i'm sorry, but my walk has gotten rather sillier lately and it takes me longer to get places...norman the giant hedgehog rules! ha-ah! i have about half of the flying circus eps on tape...and the DVD of the holy grail. and the life of brian. still need the other movie... such a classic. why does TV suck so much nowadays?

*flames reality TV* and british humor is so much better than ours. anyone who doesn't understand it is obviously a moron. have you seen faulty towers? it was a show from the 70's w/ john cleese about a defective hotel. it's frickin' hilarious. i would defnitely suggest you watch it if you like monty python. but i have to go, good job, and i commend you on good taste...