for Bobb the Elf

4/13/2006 c1 306Ashelin
Wow, cool descriptions. I love the part about the raven and dove. The whole poem seems like a balance, but what if it were broken? Would it be so bad? Well, maybe your not a philosopher, haha. Good poem, good job.
9/20/2004 c1 Moroni's Daughter
That's kind of sad. Beautiful nonetheless.
5/12/2003 c1 1Kohakuu3
cool poem! i would like to see more things written by bobb the elf
2/23/2003 c1 139Dani Compose
"I of myself do not yet know"

You of yourself, eh? Well it wouldn't be good if you were mine or he was hers. Or maybe it was an excuse to make the phrases flow. Oh well, maybe we will never know.
4/11/2001 c1 birdee
^-^ that is so cool. I especailly like "I am a cross between raven and dove" so true for me heh heh, my name fits. I love it.
2/4/2001 c1 Clow Angel
Hey! Remember me? Very nice poem... It seems very meaningful. Keep it up! You are doing great!
1/26/2001 c1 13Dead Flower
::speechless:: You're my hero! Hee hee. But seriously, I love the line about the love and not deserving it.
1/4/2001 c1 4Elene
I like this poem, especially the line "I live tormented by none but myself"... depressing yet true. - Elene
1/3/2001 c1 11Beautiful 'N Bruised
Nice poem, loved the last three lines, you've got some really good ideas there, but maybe it would have worked better if you ignored rhyme and just concentrated on meaning?(But thats just my opinion, I know a lot of people prefer poetry to rhyme)
1/1/2001 c1 Yuri Rai
i thought that wuz tight, keep up the damn good work man,cya
12/20/2000 c1 Arina
That was so good, much better than I could do. You're so deep!
12/3/2000 c1 Laura
that was really good. it flowed really well, and you diction was awesome!