for The Emancipation of Drink

9/29/2003 c1 30Daily Judas
Word.

Insightful and very comedic. My favorite line is "like a functional alcoholic except for the functional bit".

BFP = greatest and most focused political party ever
5/18/2003 c1 33Tiefling
That really made me laugh! I especially liked the caveman conversations. I wish to state just for the record (since Qualia already knows this) that I love tequila (up the worm!) and am somewhat partial to the odd campari and soda (although I suspect Campari's very existance is a cruel Italian joke on tourists). I thoroughly agree on Amaretto (yech!), Californian wine (I'm told there are good ones but I've yet to taste any. It's probably more a matter of National pride anyway- We Aussies are funny about our wines) and Vodka/Guarana drinks (doesn't it cancel out?), and would add Ouzo(I don't care How traditional it is Uncle Harry, just the smell makes me want to puke) and any cocktails which combine vodka and wine (Danger Will Robinson!).

You have a great writing style. Post some more!
5/14/2003 c1 10James Jago
You forgot to mention Bacardi Breezer, although it isn't especially vicious. It just tastes awful.
5/14/2003 c1 Gordo
I would like to ask permission to use this extremely well thought-out and substantiated essay for use at school and/or uni. Well done.