for Patience

AWESOME!
11/6/2006 c1 11Luv and Peace
SCARY!
6/5/2004 c1 26Endless Nightmares
Hello R.C- Long time no talk, write. Glad I could review this old piece of yours. I enjoyed its darkness for a PG rating.
6/6/2003 c1 Twitch3
I thought this story was sad (as in make me want to cry). Here’s “Mr. Silverton” who wants nothing more in life (I’m guessing not even the blood he so deeply thirsts for) than a friend that will listen to him. When he thinks he has finally found that special person, it turns out Mr. Causwell was just as big a monster as he is. I think you could shorten it a little, but it still a good story.
4/1/2001 c1 Lovely Waffles
Awesome twist with the patient being a vampire, and also very nice with the viewpoint on the psychiatrist. Lovely- you should submit this to a horror anthology or publication if you haven't yet done so. Thank you as well for the comments on my stories, I appreciated them greatly. Till then, and keep writing.
3/20/2001 c1 Vaci
Wow...that was great. You're an awesome writer ( I luv vamp stories, but not Buffy/Angel ;) I don't know what to say, I almost forgot where I was, Is was marvelous(sp?) Keep it up! ~Vaci ^.~
12/12/2000 c1 Sicilian angel
Hey cool story! It's pretty good.
12/4/2000 c1 41Willum
Nice angle. If Mr. Saprano can go to a shrink, why can't a vamp? Clever story you got there RC.