for Sol and Luna

4/6/2004 c12 GodsBabyGirl
cool i liked it a lot. im a bit of an author myself and can appreciate this type of literature. (wrote a few books like this myself)
God Bless
2/21/2004 c12 12icytigerwarrior
Very interesting, and I like it. Keep working on it, and I hope you do update it soon. I think Luna is pretty cool.
1/11/2004 c1 J.T. Baever
hey hey! great story so far! the characters are awesome and believable; your plot is really cool too. keep it up! i'll try to read the rest of it when i have time. ^_^ great job!
~Beaver
12/27/2003 c12 Supersammy28
YAY! im so happy, another chapter! anyway, let me be the first to wish you all a very happy quanzaa, and who cares if i dont celebrate it, someone might! happy chanuka!
12/25/2003 c12 15Meahow
really good story! i cant wait to see what happens next, so write faster! excuse me if that sounds a bit rude, especially since this is the 1st time ive reviewed, but you've got me hooked. by the way, i read your bio, Christian music rocks!
12/23/2003 c12 9T. Riddle
Costa is so not an idiot lol. This is getting interesting. The chapter was...shortish, but I've seen worse. Post the next one soon!
I don't think I mentioned I LOVE the Spanish language. The best!
Feliz Navidad! Feliz Channakuh y Kwanzaa! lol. Hasta luego. I think...
12/23/2003 c12 27ClassicTrick
ello thanks for includin me and the review! hope ya reach the big 4-0
12/22/2003 c11 ClassicTrick
hey like the story kinda slow at first but now i am really into it update soon!
12/19/2003 c1 Sheeba
Hi! I like this story so far! I like the brother-sister relationship between Sol and Luna. I wish I had an older brother. *sigh* Also, the mystery of the sword is very intriguing. I will continue it soon! Keep up the great work. :)
Sheeba
12/18/2003 c1 Keahi
wow...nice! I really wish I had time to read the rest (I was only able to read one chapter-sorry), but I have to go now ::cries:: I'm sure I'll be able to read the rest over christmas break, and I'll be sure to give you lots of reviews and pass your story along to my other friends!
Merry X-mas, Feliz Navidad, Happy Kwaanza...yeah.
12/14/2003 c1 SREFiction
Hey, what a way to end the first chapter..it's a good thing you have the next ones up otherwise i would be frustrated at being left haning...now, on to the next chapter!
Mystery-Chick
12/12/2003 c11 SuperSammy28
goodness gril, must you stop there? I'm so glad i found out who the eyes belong to. Sorry i didny read earlier but I WAS GROUNDED FROM THE INTERNET! sorry, still a little bitter bout that one, but anywayz keep writin, its getting so good! TTYL
12/12/2003 c11 9T. Riddle
Oh, wow. I love fantasy stories. Yours is awesome. Why'd you stop when it was just getting good? lol. Please update soon.
I'm really looking forward to see if a 'relationship' will devolop between Costa and Luna. Hehe, what can I say, I love romance.
Keep up the good work!
-T. Riddle
Thanks for reviewing my story. I feel special. I'm glad to review for you.
12/9/2003 c10 2I Heart Emo Boys
Okay, so now I really wanna know what's going to happen next. Update SOON!
12/2/2003 c10 4eyesofahuntress
pretty good, though i'm not really that interested in fantasy. i have been through a fantasy stage tho, but do keep writin,i'll check up on it!
43 Page 1 .. Last Next »