for Chlorine and Oxygen

8/11/2003 c2 7Dark Hamadryad
Harry defends Ginny and helps raise her self-esteem and she finds herself falling in love with him. Draco then saves his life from Voldemort and Ginny sees him in a new light...Draco/Ginny 4 ever!

Here I go again. Your poems are feeding my HP obsession...which is totally not a bad thing!

~Luna
8/11/2003 c1 Dark Hamadryad
Mamoru makes fun of Usagi, her self-esteem plummets, he pays the price, for he falls in love with her...OR Draco makes fun of Ginny and she begins to loathe him, then he pays the price 'cuz he falls in love with her but she doesn't return his feelings...or does she?

Heh. Sorry about that. Great poem.

~Luna
6/8/2003 c2 98Not Just a Little Girl
Didn't see it coming? I pratically fell off my chair!

Really good though -and i can understand the title a lot more now.

Great work again Sal!
6/8/2003 c1 Not Just a Little Girl
O interesting **grins**

i love this metaphor, and the ending is like a promise of a death or something... i'm gonna go read the second one..
5/23/2003 c1 12Silverlight Elf
Wow... tell him he's an asshole too! haha! Great poem, very powerful..
5/22/2003 c2 The Black Rider
God, that was beautiful. I mean, I loved the first one, it was very intense and angsty, but this was just captivating to me.
5/22/2003 c2 13Davido Martino
that's very good. you write very well.

i can' think of anything else to write. well done!
5/21/2003 c2 20Starlight Rain
Interesting metephor. Unique ideas seem to be what categorize your writing most to me ^.^

~~Starlight Rain
5/17/2003 c1 28ChaoxAngel
This is excellent the way you've put it.

~DW
5/17/2003 c2 100Keep it 100
I didn't see that romance coming, but it was refreshing.

~Heart of the Sword
5/17/2003 c1 Keep it 100
What a great metaphor to use. This really got your message across.

~Heart of the Sword
5/17/2003 c2 4Blargh213213
I loved your use of poison vs life sustaining. It was great juxtaposition. I really wasn't expecting the love aspect to be thrown in there, but it was a nice touch.
5/17/2003 c2 1Jimmy Jazz
Oh excellent. Brilliant job of working in romance. :)
5/17/2003 c1 Jimmy Jazz
Wow... the description is wonderful, made me choke myself. Brilliant work.