for Philophobia

5/18/2005 c1 22Lucid Nonsense
That was very nice, I really liked it. And the message is so true
1/17/2004 c1 14Dirty Wallpaper
lovely, lovely, lovely.
*sigh*
LOVELY!
mmhmm, this poem was deinitely more than exceptional, more than truthful. loved it, and you put it all so...newly, i suppose when it comes to love we all can be pretty naive...well that is until it goes wrong :(
good work, this was great. kudos!
10/15/2003 c1 132Sarah Parker
OO, this is a brilliant poem! You took a popular subject - heartbreak - and wrote about it in an incredibly unique and beautiful way! I'm impressed. Awesome poem.
7/9/2003 c1 1liquor knight
sigh...i hate love. it hurts sometimes. and it's not supposed to. nothing should hurt like that. like a hurt that gets in your soul. in your blood.

...sorry, i feel melancholy right about now...
7/3/2003 c1 8Moril
This is good - that's all I seem to say about your poetry... I'm not too fond of romantic songs/poetry in general, but I enjoyed this. By the way, have you heard any of Simon & Garfunkel's music? It's old, but extremely expressive and poetic.
6/28/2003 c1 43PainHateJusticeRaceAndLife
Wow,I never thought how the words you used could so vividly describe the process of becoming heartborken *cries softly*...I have experienced...heartbrokenessess(if thats even a word?)...*whimpers*...uh,ok..*clears throat* well I liked how you described infatuation (at least its what I think you were describing) by saying it was 'artificial' in other words,'fake'.I liked the whole concept.Great job!
6/11/2003 c1 53Lidless Eye
Again, very powerful! Keep writing like this, it's great!
6/5/2003 c1 36Psycho-kyugurl
I don't realize it for the words are fluent and smooth.
6/4/2003 c1 11Acidhurtstheskin
cool poem... Keep it up!
5/27/2003 c1 34curiouzkatt
sound like someone i know... anyways I'M DEAD BORED!
5/25/2003 c1 5Dying Amarant
Damn, your putting shame to my work again. You wouldent have to work very hard to get published.

The only thing that bugs me is the way you typed the title, I dont think it is necessary to capitilize random letters. but it may just be me.
5/22/2003 c1 31Modern Poet
OH that was exellent! I can't find anything to critasize here. It sounds like what my hearts been through also.
5/22/2003 c1 79SpilledInk
i really like your writing style also! thanks for the great review!

+SpiLLeD InK+
5/22/2003 c1 morbiDreamscape
This one's really good too... O.o

You terribly good poet, you! ^_^ Keep writing and get published sometime!
5/22/2003 c1 Kyalia
Light does appear to be a theme, and that works.
20 Page 1 2 Next »