for Love Prevails

5/4/2013 c2 olivia
more please
7/11/2003 c2 12IHJ
It's an okay story, but seems a bit too cliched of hate-turns-to-love genre, but then again, how else can it be? Hope Tom doesn't end up TOO manic and I like the twist about their teacher, Miss Robinson. The language is quite...well, in high school, I didn't really know/hear such words used so abundantly but if that's what you hear around you...*shrug*
6/11/2003 c1 LlovelyRosaline
hello are you going to update anytime soon.it's a great plot and i love it please don't leave me hanging.
6/1/2003 c2 2GothicFlavor
Excellent. Updating would be an excellent idea. Especially if you do so...very soon!
5/28/2003 c2 LlovelyRosaline
Are you going to be a good little person and update this as soon as you can if you don't I'll scream I swear.
5/21/2003 c2 29Autumn tears
YES! Chapter 2 was even better! Oh. Whats up with Tom. O.o hm. Can't wait for the next chapter...
5/20/2003 c2 62Twistedlyinsane
Wow what a great story.I can't what to read more!^_^
5/18/2003 c1 Andrea
Wow I can't wait until you get the next chapter up. You have started the story great I would love to read more.
5/18/2003 c1 1Don't want to
good job, i totally like the plot... ^-^ neways, keep up the good work, i hope u post up the next chapter soon!
5/18/2003 c1 29Autumn tears
What thats it? Ah! I was getting into that too! lol. Oh well, you'll just have to write more :D