for Sick

3/28/2004 c1 123breakdown in the waiting room
This is good. I love poems that tell stories in this way. . .like the repitition.
-Jessica
8/3/2003 c1 1VampiricSacrifice
i like this poem a lot because it describes me very well. i like how you used the same lines over - it kept it interesting. anyways, this is definetly my favorite story
7/29/2003 c1 118Yaquel Visain
"Clutching my cure

I tightly lock the door" Now, that's Linkin Park. Chester is so pretty. *giggles*
7/20/2003 c1 59kep
Wow, again this is a good piece. The order of the stanzas and description of the situation is well done, and again the language used is great. good job.
7/17/2003 c1 45Grendel
wow! awsome! you know what they say when you play with fire...
7/10/2003 c1 35Krikoris
That was really really good! I don't know why you wouldnt like it, although I never like what I write just because I wrote it lol.

Yes, anyway, I loved how I could picture it in my head. Truly beautiful!

Krikoris
7/7/2003 c1 anon63
well, i liked it. it really reminded me of a linkin park song, but i cant remember which one, and i'm too damn exhausted to go look it up, lol
7/6/2003 c1 3Angerona
ah yes here is what i was looking for when i came here! this is great. Really really great i play with fire my self...yeah that whast all the band aids are for... any way i like the part inbtween each stansa;

Sick of the Tension

Sick of the hunger

I think thats from a song...yeah any way good work good work. i like the burning paper description, really great. :D

~Angerona the Goddess of Death~

me: Smoking...one of the only two things that stay constent in my life.

Claire: whast the other thing.

Me: The TV and the line up changes every night...
7/3/2003 c1 Imoen
Some of the best work that I've ever written was when I was really tired or angry. It appears that the same goes for you too. I liked this alot, the imagery in it was amazing.
5/30/2003 c1 1Pound
well done. easy to visualize. i thoroughly enjoyed the thoughts of cutting and fire. calming and triggering all at once. having quit cutting and started subconciously picking my skin until it bleeds, its good to read a wholesome poem about si, fire, cigarettes, pills... *cackles* all very calming things.

i liked how "sick of the tension, sick of the hunger" was repeated through out. was that a subconcious-linkin-park-fan movement or did you write it on purpose?

keep writting,

peace

-alfy the un-hero
5/28/2003 c1 3Fractured Dreams
Um...wow? I'm really impressed. I like the repitition, it really adds a lot of rhythm and unity. It flows very well, and it doesn't go on at a pathetically slow pace to draw out the events, which for this is good. Very short and sweet. (Bad Kai! No clichés! Clichés are bad! *sheepish grin*) So I'll have to read some more of your poetry when I get the chance.

~Fracture
5/28/2003 c1 41ionlyliveindreams
Woah. I like this, too. Your poetry rocks! Anyways, I really like this. I'm completely pyro. I'm mean the only thing I can draw well is flames. Oh! You know what's fun? Getting a bottle of hairspray and a lighter and spraying hairspray into the flame. It's so cool... so yeah... *blushes* Anyways, cool poem!

Keep writing

~ionlyliveindreams
5/28/2003 c1 24Lux's Confusion
damn, I swear your my parted twin and your reading my thoughts. god how many times have I had a moment like that? it was like i was living it over again, you know those lonely nights, where the bad stuff calls your name and won't stop. awesome job as usual. i'm jealous. ttly

Jasmine
5/27/2003 c1 8Aureya of Chocolate
very good poem

i liked it a lot, i could see the images and everything, and i liked how u used a bit of linkin park lyrics in ur poem, that was good at giving ur reader the initial idea of the mood of the poem sorta thing. get me? no? dont worry :)

keep writing

lotsa luv

jazzo

ps thanx for reviewing me

pps i like ur penname!

jazzo
5/24/2003 c1 64not sure yet
interesting, i like it though, flows really well, some good imagry, almost more of a song, kinda, anywayz, nicely done, enjoyed it muchly, good job
16 Page 1 2 Next »