for The New Myth

8/19/2004 c1 9Rainbow Dreams42
I've had this story in my favourite stories for forever, so how is it I never reviewed before now? Oh well. Anyways, great story. Mister Gee is the coolest! XD Great job!
5/10/2004 c1 4Nathan K
LOL! VERY FUNNY, I'm christian, but sorta leanin towards atheism, but anywho...Nice play on the bible, very funny!
Please Read and Review my stuff !
Thanks!
3/26/2004 c1 22Turtle Queen of Freeks
That's really funny.
10/17/2003 c1 orangefreak33
I remember this! Hehe, Mister Gee. He's the best. Mississippi...
7/26/2003 c1 3Katiefoolery
Some more great fun from the talented Animagess! It's great that you could lend your humorous outlook to a school assignment. I don't know wot others have said before me, but I for one would like to see wot comes next with this!
7/20/2003 c1 J. R. Earlbecke
And that, children, is why we have the Mississippi river today. *grin*
6/18/2003 c1 9Magentian
lol Cool! I like it! Mister Gee's the best part, though. ^_^ The fact that the wording was so similar made it tons better, as well. Yes, someone will take offense to this eventually, but I will follow the example of Mister Gee, and hear nothing, as I really don't care for goofy offense-taking people, anyway. ^_^ Good stuff.
5/31/2003 c1 14SeraphEyes
Bwahahaha! That was hilarious! ^_^;
5/26/2003 c1 27Loganberry
Heh. Go Mister Gee! =:)

Someone, somewhere, will manage to be offended by this. Someone, somewhere, manages to take offence at more or less everything, so it's a fair bet.

And the disclaimer at the end is a nice touch. It's about time someone satirised the self-important nature of most of those things.
5/26/2003 c1 TG Muka
Fun stuff. One thing, though; why don't you start anew with the verses? I mean, wouldn't verse 19 instead by Chapter 4, verse 1?

Anyway, it was funny.