for Dedicated To

3/12/2012 c1 25whisper queen
good job. the tone of this is almost...ironic, or sarcastic. bittersweet.
7/19/2003 c1 2spade-folly
Don't worry... I haven't died, and I haven't forgotten you... :)

Dude. I call myself an angsty person... but you're just too tragic... and I like it. Really. That poem was one of the best things I've ever read, and it was really tugging at something in me. [don't be humble now... and this is true... :)]

Keep it up, you hear? Thanks for inspiring me, man. :)
6/27/2003 c1 7lonerider03
Ah, I see you've created another one of your masterpieces. Thanks for reviewing my story btw. Keep up the good work dude and most more!
6/8/2003 c1 Emily
I am in awe. That was powerful, strong, beautiful. It was amazing.
6/1/2003 c1 15Dark-BlueDeep
Quite simply one of the most beautiful powerful pieces i've ever had the good fortune to read. The feeling of defiance and loss is breathtaking.
5/30/2003 c1 Rae
Thank you for sending that to me, Chord. It's beautiful.
5/27/2003 c1 bleak reality
Is this a Hardline thing but any chance?

I love this anyhow. The way you've broken up the sections of actual events and then reflection is great, yet it still flows so beautifully. The way you stitch words together never fails to astound me.

But I'm sorry this sounds so sad.
5/27/2003 c1 26sweetspontaneous
i like this a lot. and i'm sure there's more between the lines, because i'm reading it without any frame of reference, but the thing that makes me -appreciate- it, really, is that feeling of uncertainty, the wistful tone of something lost in the translation- my best friend moved halfway across the world two years ago, and when i talk to her now we don't understand each other anymore, whether it's over email or face to face. i know that's not the situation here, but the same feeling comes through.

well...that was way too long...anyway, it's beautifully written, compelling. thankyou.
5/27/2003 c1 15BecomingMyself
It is a heartfelt and sincere letter you wrote, beautifully written..

Write on!