for True Friends

9/21/2003 c1 9Lady Eklipse
Wow...I really liked this piece...I haven't read too many on friendship but this was good!
9/16/2003 c1 I am Gone
Hello Home Fries,

That was lovely I really liked your poem and thank you for reading and reviwing the beging of my story.And thank you for saying what the spelling mistake was.Some one else mentioned it but didn't bother sayint what it was.^^

Any ways thank you for reading and reviwing and I wll be coming back for your stuff later.
8/20/2003 c1 Megana
I found that this poem perfectly reflected my own feelings about my upcoming high school graduation. It's honest and caring, and well written. It's sentimental, but that's a good thing. After high school, who knows how many of our friends will actually keep in touch? It's a reminder that no matter what, your best friends will always stick by you. I love it.
7/24/2003 c1 3Alexia S. Luclwit
*Grins*

All the troubles we have caused

*Continues grinning*

Really great! Love it!
7/16/2003 c1 IntergalacticOctopoda
i love this one, it speaks so true, i was wondering if i could make a copy of it? it is truely wonderful
7/14/2003 c1 The Winged Reaper
Longer and better then the rest. Very good.
7/14/2003 c1 3Pont
sulier!

well, i still love your rhymes, you still use emotions and flow to your great advantage, and i still look up to you and wish i could write poems like that. like THAT will ever happen.

i like this one- something we all can connect to!

namarie!

-pont signing out, 8:28pm
7/14/2003 c1 53The Shady Crew
Your poem is really heart-touching, and all throughout reading it, I couldn't stop thinking about all of the good friends I've had who have come and gone. Thanks for helping me remember some good times, :)
6/10/2003 c1 Layla737
wow... I like this! thanks for reviewing my graduation poem, btw! this is so cute...
6/4/2003 c1 PainKiller
Awesome. Just great. Wonderful work on such a great idea.
6/4/2003 c1 9CatieZee
Oh my goodness, this is so good! I really loved this. Maybe it's because I'm graduating tomorrow, although it's just middle school. This is beautifully written and very heart-felt. Love it!
6/1/2003 c1 132mizu no kokoro
hee, the poem seems to describe being more than just friends, either way, it's good!
5/29/2003 c1 4ColorCrayons
ahem, troubles u have caused? well, now, i need ta talk to Aunty Pam about this one...hehe, jk. good poem, mi prima, but i think i've read this one.anyway, i liked it. it was smooth and went well. just an idea however and its not about the poem: make it so people can review annonom. that way people who arent in ficpress can review ur stuff too, lets give everyone a fair chance to c ur talent!
5/28/2003 c1 7spaciireth
Argh, I hate people who can write really good poetry! That's a compliment. I loved it!
5/28/2003 c1 8Silvertears89
I really like ur poem it was well written