for Sain

7/1/2003 c4 miss macabre
I think this is my favourite (even if it is depressing, it holds the promise of something exciting).

"White, white snow. Wearing a sunhat."
6/29/2003 c1 2ermie
Your Fantasy Chronicles were hilarious. I really admire writers who can inject so much humor in their pieces. Sometimes I'm funny in person, but I have a hard time writing funny characters. Oh well.

Anyway, I'm about to start reading this one but I've realized it's a little late (or a little early) so I'll do it tomorrow.

Just wanted to drop in and say hello first... :D Hello.
6/26/2003 c12 lostinscotland
well, this is definitely interesting. this gulf character is something else... and i like michael, too. the woman in white is interesting...the name reminds me of a movie "Woman in white"...scary, it was. oh, well, 'tis probably irrelevant.

ok, so the only thing that could really stand correction here is...new paragraph for every new speaker. besides that, this is looking good, and i'll definitely be watching it.

keep it up!
6/25/2003 c1 lostinscotland
whoo, intriguing. and of course since you're almost groveling, i figure i'll be nice and review...hehe.

i like this, but i am gonna take a break now...after reading your other story, my eyes are getting verry tired. so i'll be back to finish this later, promise!
6/24/2003 c11 6nynaeve77
Yay! He finally got to interact with the lady in white! :-) She's properly mysterious, too.
6/24/2003 c10 nynaeve77
Good Lord this is brilliant! Michael is such a wonderfully odd hero. His life is dull, he's sluggish, and I love the way he has vague memories of common knowledge, but can't remember where he learned anything. The pacing is perfect...I mean, it would be weird if you had this fast-paced story with such a lethargic main character. You've built up a great amount of suspense, and I can't wait to see you develop more.
6/15/2003 c9 8Nyaa
Oh, good, another chapters up! *claps hands* It's a good one, too. I looked at your drawings of them when you laft your sketchbook in the mathroom, and now both of them (michael especially) really creep me out. my fault, though... hee hee
6/7/2003 c8 1Daye
this is a very nice story.
6/7/2003 c8 8Nyaa
Heh heh. pretty good! It reminds me of Donny Darko in a way... though that may be what you're planning, I'm not sure... anyway, this looks really good. ^_^
6/5/2003 c1 71Spider
I regret that I can't read on because there is no chapter 2. In the place of chapter 2 is chapter 3, followed by chapter 3 again. Fix it so I can read it, or else I'll cry. You don't want that on your conscience.
5/28/2003 c8 Amariel
^_^

The aspect of black and white reminds me of something...

Anywho, I'm diggin it. There's some classic quality to the greyness of his world and the traces of green. It was starting to sound a little like the Great Gatsby until Michael ventured to the library when it seemed like that cartoon...what was it, with one of the Culkin kids...Pagemaster or something...and then the dinosaur thing was, like...weird, man. The picture in my head was of some guy from Inuyasha...can't remember his name.

Okay, I'm rambling.

Keep up the great work, and I'll check back soon for updates (you know I will).
5/28/2003 c8 25Soviet
Oh... poor man

Good job btw... kep up the good work
5/28/2003 c7 Soviet
Hehe a dinosour... Michael's being stalked by Barney lol'

Good job, keep it up, I can't wait to read more.
5/27/2003 c6 Soviet
Well, I didn't get to chapter 6, but I like it so far, great detail, I espicialy enjoyed the first chapter, and this chapter. I'll read chapter 6 tommorow morning if I remember... meh... This ia awesome writing... good job Animagess
5/27/2003 c2 Soviet
WOW... I just had to review this chapter... it's awesome... I know u have more and I will read it al... I just loved this chapter so much that I had to review it... awesome job... keep up the great work
48 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »