for Punk Rock Princess

12/13/2003 c5 Emma
I like Cameron.. heaps. Catherine sounds annoying. Maria's really cool. Can you add another chapter real soon?
12/7/2003 c5 2BigRed-2006
very very good chapters. I'm sorry I didn't review sooner I didn't notice it was updated. I can't wait for more please update soon!
12/6/2003 c5 Traced In Green
Aw, the romance! I think it'd be pretty bad being caught having sex behind the bus garage. Must have been uncomfortable too...anyway, keep writing.
12/4/2003 c5 J-fer
Nice, very nice. I look forward to another update and what not. ^0^
12/3/2003 c5 Countxthexstars8
good story update soon
12/1/2003 c5 14Kymik
sex behind the bus garage... ew
12/1/2003 c5 Comp Girl
I love it...i don't know why you think it's a corny idea. very different from a lot of the other stories that i have raed on this website. Very nice characterization although i do think that coincidence is quite funny that he happened to be the one to lead her around... anyway...update soon i raelly do enjoy reading this...if you wanna read something not quite so interesting but neither the less my own story could be found on this site. under Lizzieg884...take a look if your interested but either way i hope to be reading an update soon.
10/29/2003 c4 Lizzie
o i like...keep up the good work hope to have an update soon!

Love the little plot twist!

kathrine isn't as good as she seems!
9/23/2003 c2 1J-fer-chan
*smacks head* sorry, i wasn't specific in the last review. I'm really sorry. When i typed "I need to know who this Cameron is" I ment i was eager to know his personality along with his relationship with Maria (which i hope there will be fluff!). I'm really sorry. -_-
9/21/2003 c3 J-fer-chan
Rich...*sigh* i wish i were rich. Oh well. I like your story, its great. You should continue on. I need to know who this Cameron is...~_^
9/19/2003 c4 Traced In Green
Another chapter! yay! Update fast please.

9/18/2003 c4 2play crack the sky
Whoa. I think it's great, keep writing.
9/18/2003 c1 1FamousOneLiners
this reminds me of that kickass song by something corporate
7/1/2003 c1 Jon
Very down to earth story. I liked how you get into the details.
6/30/2003 c3 Traced In Green
I liked this chapter. Can't wait for another one. Keep writing

20 Page 1 2 Next »