for Daddy's Little Girl

1/15/2006 c1 4Jessica-Jessie
that was cute. reveiw my stories please
8/25/2003 c1 3Katiefoolery
I just have to echo everyone else and say: aw! This is a simply gorgeous poem. I bet your dad loved it.
7/16/2003 c1 IntergalacticOctopoda
i like this, it's written so nicely. thanx for reviewin some of my poems!
7/15/2003 c1 40R. Blade
so great! i feel the same way about my daddy. thanx for the review! ur the best! keep writing!

~scars~
7/14/2003 c1 The Winged Reaper
Aww how sweet.
7/14/2003 c1 3Pont
sulier!

you're good at rhyming. i like the 'sitting on her throne' part ^-^

keep writing! i like ur poems and stories both! wow, and to think i almost missed out on this before!

your dad sounds awesome ^-^ you did a good job here- nice use of words to portray emotions [great, now im sounding like my english teacher]

namarie!

-pont signing out, 8:26pm
7/14/2003 c1 Angelic Wings
Hey, not bad, not bad at all. (Me, the one you reviewed) The rhyming is only a teensy bit forced, and I think the sentence fragment would be better if you put the 'I'll always' in front, but other than that, it was a great poem. I'm sure your dad would burst with pride at this poem. ^^
6/4/2003 c1 PainKiller
Really sweet. And also quite touching. You've done a marvalous job of ryhming the lines. Great work.
6/4/2003 c1 9CatieZee
Aww! Cute! I wish I had that kind of relationship with my hand, but I'm really a lot closer to my mom.

Great poem. Very well written, and very just...aw!
6/3/2003 c1 Needa S
Aww that is beautiful! Excellent job!
5/29/2003 c1 4ColorCrayons
i really like this one and can so relate (Hey...I* have curls!) i loved the part of the throne...princess who rules the world...ahem, ::me:: jk. good job, prima.
5/29/2003 c1 Julie K
Really, really sweet! you did a great job...
5/28/2003 c1 7spaciireth
That is so cute!
5/28/2003 c1 17No one Squirrel
This is great!Putting on me favorites right now.I really love me daddy too!