for Open Your Eyes, Bitch

3/28/2004 c1 123breakdown in the waiting room
"But today you are a neither nor
So what exactly are you waiting for."
Great lines.
I see some of my own insecurities in this, and then some of my problems with others. Amusing and of course true.
-Jessica
2/1/2004 c1 19firehoney
Oh God, this is brilliant. I know lots of people like that and I've never known how to put what they do into words, you just done that for me, thank you. I love this!
1/22/2004 c1 perkha
this is an awsome poem
just like my thoughts
1/11/2004 c1 9imxnotxyourxstar
Great poem...I can definitely relate.
10/7/2003 c1 69the cereal killer
It's good writing about emotions when you actually feel it for real. It doesn't come off as shallow or fake that way. (:
8/31/2003 c1 8Teresz
hmm. the anger flows fluently through...I must say, of all of your poems that I have read this is my least favorite, but it is still very well written.
8/15/2003 c1 3Angerona
o mest up and angry i like it. I have had moments like this. I tell my self to shut the fuck up all the time. LOL twas a pun i could not help.

ANY HOW!

I like this. It feels like it's from the deep and twisted bouels of your mind. The anger seems to..untainted it that makes sence pure anger. Almost as if it's justifyed anger at your self. Which frankyly i have never herd of, but there is a first time for everything! Horray with this sorry to cut it short...well as short as my reviews get! :D

~Angerona the Goddes of DEath~
8/15/2003 c1 36Kittle
Great job, wonderful description, amazing
8/13/2003 c1 11KayWest
What can I say but Rock On (even though I despise that phrase). I love to borrow this, if I have your permission. So many people I know need to open their eyes, and you spell it out just the right way.

~KayWest
7/29/2003 c1 118Yaquel Visain
I love the title ^_^! I can relate to this poem. Some of these bitches need to take their heads out of their asses and look around. Nice Poem.
7/17/2003 c1 45Grendel
What Anger! Nice going...
7/15/2003 c1 47emem
Yeah, I think everyone can relate, some people are so...closed to different ideas. Good poem.

-Emma
7/10/2003 c1 suicidel angel
it doesn't remind me off anyone exactly, but some parts are a perfect description of someone i know.it's an excellent poem!
7/3/2003 c1 Imoen
I can relate completly to this poem. I really liked the way you worded things in it. This was bloody well written!
6/4/2003 c1 24Lux's Confusion
i feel like being a total bitch and say what the others don't. this poem reminded me of myself. i tip my hat to you sweet heart. here's to the two honest people on this fucking earth. cheers!

Jasmine