for When Grapefruits Attack

9/19/2005 c1 marina eyes
HILARIOUS! man i would have loved to seen the expression on your teacher's face when he read this.
12/14/2004 c1 1amethyst-tears
i knew grapefruits were evil, ever since my dad used to eat them and give me a bit. insanely hilarious story! i love it. hehe good job!
11/16/2004 c1 33M.T. Stockton
So inpsiring, so gripping... LoL. Truly, you've made me want to go out there and smite me my own grapefruit. Funny stuff!
7/9/2004 c1 Vest-Button
That was beautiful.
And hilarious. Three cheers for school projects!
6/2/2004 c1 2Maegmel
I was laughing as I read your story, although I have definetly been on the receiving end of such attacks myself. (Only with an orange or clememtine.) I like the Latin touch. I took Latin last year, and would've done the same this year, except they cancelled it. *Throws knives at Board of Ed picture.*
Anwayz, came across this stuff because you reviewed another story I did. About Marie Antoinette. Must say I totally disagree with your views of royalty. However, I am surprised you go to such an extreme as to actaully use the calendar they tried to implement. (May I point out it FAILED.) *Runs away from the guillotine.* I respect your fanaticism to history though, whichever direction it might be in-and wish others could be more like you. (Just not anti-royalists.)
5/19/2004 c1 1magic weaver
that is so true, its a great story
4/20/2004 c1 19The Sugarfaerie a.k.a Teyka
OMG, that was just too funny. I've experienced a similar phenomenon (please note that I cannot spell to save my life) with Roma tomatoes, so I can relate. I intend to post something on this site soon, please check it out (I set up this account today). I remain, however, an avid writer of fanfiction. Yet I do write the odd original scribbling (mostly angsty poetry). I love this fic. It's going on my favourites.
3/25/2004 c1 AmZ
dude... i am sitting here laughing my frigging ass off!
3/15/2004 c1 Andrew Duke of Kornfeldia
Long time no see, Danielle! E-mail me so I can say how I've become drastically saner, more of a dork and general geek, a budding musical theater nerd (first step: make it into Theatre Arts at high school; CHECK), and enamored with a nineteen-year-old! IT'S GUARANTEED FUN!
3/7/2004 c1 LesMisLoony
I am impressed by your ingenuity. (Look at me at that... other... site!)
This is like something I'd write for World History. Yeah, I could connect grapefruits to WH...
2/20/2004 c1 21Xiadae Demakian
That was absolutely hilarious. I also liked the ending: comedy with a moral to the story. Very cool.
5/29/2003 c1 9art by sola
Hehe, that was funny! I liked the 'staring contest'... hahaha...

you used lots of extended sentances and expressive language in there, very good *clap clap*

Keep on writing, I'd like to read more of your work! =)
5/29/2003 c1 Kelia
What can I say? LOL. If I ever write something on here, I hope it will be as um, gripping.
5/29/2003 c1 43xerarch
this is totally awesome! i was laughing so hard. great satire and humor! keep up the good work kiddo :)