for In Passing

3/14/2004 c1 A Beautiful Nightmare
This is dark... nice...
10/17/2003 c1 orangefreak33
Cars are dangerous. No speeding.
8/15/2003 c1 My Little Poet
has a scary feeling to it. good job. i like this. i'm only just starting to drive, so the scared thing is sort of familiar to me!
6/25/2003 c1 4ColorCrayons
hmm...so interesting...i like it a lot. i like how the last two lines match in form, i have always been a sucker for that kind of thing. i also like how u state the KIND of car that paints a picture which is good and the poem has emotions to it. good good
6/19/2003 c1 Jennifer too lazy to log in
You're so insanely good! Bah *jealousy jealousy* now wasn't that a productive review?
6/16/2003 c1 9Magentian
freak...0. Don't get me wrong, I like this too (what don't I like?) but it's very ...odd... to say the least. It's a lot of building-up of tension, and it ends well, but... I dunno, maybe I'm just not paranoid enough. lol
6/9/2003 c1 12Michini712
I agree with spider, I started reading faster as well. Excellent describing words! It also negatively involves American cars... I like that...
6/8/2003 c1 69Lowell Boston
Fantastic!. It's wonderful to read a poem that doesn't dwell on depression, or ruined relationships, but on those flashing moments that punctuate our lives with heightened emotions. This poem does a wonderful job of that. The last six lines of the first stanza are like a climatic montage in a film. Great work. Thanks for posting.

Lowell
6/5/2003 c1 71Spider
You have a true gift for making words do your bidding. When I got to the part where all the lines started with "And" I could feel the poem moving faster, so I read it faster... dramatic buildup, indeed. A+
6/1/2003 c1 54Werecat99
Put that under horror. At least that's what it felt to me. I could almost see the images you've created, I feel them every time I have to bury one of my stray cats.

But it was well written and the emotions were very strong. Rarely does a poem affect me as much.
5/30/2003 c1 27Loganberry
Do I sense a little bit of a "Hiawatha" influence here? Not all the lines work in that rhythm, but most do, which makes me wonder...
5/29/2003 c1 9Ice Wolf17
Wow. Interesting and bizarre (in a good way of course). Keep on writing!