for I Can't Write

6/30/2003 c2 267Lady B.V Rose
aw...*hugs* don't wory it'll come, I've had terrbile writers block...i had one for months! I still have it...IT WAS FROM LAST YEAR!

BVR~~

"The world is screaming at me to do better and I just don't give a fuck..." ~ Me
6/30/2003 c2 7Runwithscythes
the evil! i know what you mean... hope it goes!
6/26/2003 c1 9QuillKitten
Ick, I hate in when there is nothing in me or around me that makes me write. It usually means that I have to do something different. I like the way that the haiku is so direct and true!
6/9/2003 c1 14tresparadisE
i completely understand! heh.

i dunno whats plaguing your writing, but sometimes i think people (i.e. me) try too hard to create something good instead of just writing what they feel and letting it prove its own worth.

yeah... okay right. heh. good luck

cheers
6/2/2003 c1 91TheresA-Pickle-InMyCookieJar
dude...its still good!
6/1/2003 c1 100Keep it 100
Ahh, blank screen syndrome. Yeah, it's the same thing as writer's block, but it sounds so much cooler. Writing just comes with practice. You should try to write everyday, even if you don't like the end result. That way you can learn what works for you and what doesn't.

~Heart of the Sword
6/1/2003 c1 64not sure yet
aw, itll come with time and practice, know the feeling though, muchly annoying, excellent job on this one though
6/1/2003 c1 38Fate Thirteen
So true! I know the feeling well, particularly now as all my creative energies are being diverted to exams. Need to change my ways.
23 « Prev Page 1 2