for The Quest for the Mythan Staff

9/28/2006 c1 Linh
nice story, a bit rushed,but its all good, whee
11/22/2003 c3 1Denzin
Awsome story. Kept me hooked in from the first sentance. I cant wait to see what happens next.
9/29/2003 c1 108Kirona of the skies
this is pretty good...kind of cliched, but hey, I'm a cliched person. So it's pretty good. ^_^;
7/28/2003 c2 kat c
i thin k kal should get a higher score.she faced a real Lor instead of a korg so she must be a bit better right?
6/17/2003 c3 3Elizabeth Wallace
It's well written so far, but watch your paragraph structure. There are a few places online you can go that will explain when to split into a new paragraph. Plot wise, the stories going great. You might want to take some time in the near future to explain the lor dragons, or lorgs, it might helpful to add an appendix if you're going to have a lot of original creatures.
6/16/2003 c3 Just a Random Reader
wow! I love the detail you go into. How do you think of such elaborate rooms, mazes, monters, hallways characters? I love the fact that you still don't know alot about the characters yet you can still feel what they feel. Your word choice is so pericse, the "phrase", as you may call it, "They plan to use its power, and through that, they will be able to control every mythical beast, near of far."" I love the "near of far" part. There is one thing I'm wondering about, are you going to go back and explain why the parents aren't there? Well I guess I will have to wait and see.
6/3/2003 c1 TigerKit
Don't stop now. What happens next?
6/2/2003 c1 4tsuki-no-kage
I thought that the story was very discriptive. I wonder why they were summoned to the party. Please continue with your story.
6/2/2003 c1 Wavestemus
Good story so far. Just one question. Is this story set in the future or is it happening right now? Is this a sort of Harry Potter type story? I'm not knocking it, I'm just interested :) I hope you continue.