for Painted Rainbows

9/5/2011 c1 segment thought
I hope that they "visit" you, again, lmao. :D

this is awesome.
3/3/2008 c1 lane
that was sweet. i definitely wouldn't consider it PWP as there was actually alot of character development, and the lemon wasn't that big of a scene. anyway, it would be a nice beginning to something full-length, if the fancy ever struck :)
10/3/2007 c1 1ngt
ah! will you write more about this couple?

i loved it [:
6/20/2007 c1 The Falconer
I like Nathan. I think Vincent is just one of those clich├ęd gay characters, but Nathan is...interesting. You've got something there. I definitely want to read more of them. Think I should give this Muse of yours a call? *wink*
3/22/2007 c1 3Back of Beyond
i want to see more vincent and nathan! wo! lol, anyways, nice story, i enjoyed reading it :3
1/12/2006 c1 neo-chan
That was freakin' amazing! Going on my favorite stories list. wow... *shakes head* That was just... too good. I loved it so much.
1/4/2006 c1 2Shonen Nagasaki
That was pure torment, but it was beautiful... I'm glad I came across it!Nice work on description and origionality! ^-^
11/3/2005 c1 14Raedyn-Halliwell07
I love this story! Do you think you could write more to this story or do you think it is completed as is? I love it as is, but more would be cool too!

Ja ne,

Plyo
9/1/2005 c1 7K. T. Wood
Aw. They are so sweet.. and hot! Wow. That was awesome!
7/26/2005 c1 ddz008
Great XD!I really liked it! :)You're characters were amazing and I hope you decide to write more about them XD
3/26/2005 c1 m damian e l
I like Nathan and Vincent ^^
8/10/2004 c1 41Stefen
That was really good! I love it!
4/24/2004 c1 2the-loser
That was a good story. It was quite graphic, but I like graphic-ness [?].
Thanks for writng that pretty godd story. Bravo.
3/24/2004 c1 Monkeyland
That was amazing.Please you have to continue! Don't leave us hanging! Please!
11/26/2003 c1 Mystik Enchantress
I just want to say that I really loved your story. Most of the time I don't even like stories like this but somehow this one was differnt. I really hope that maybe you'll decide to write a sequal or something. Really, really good story. I just loved it!
25 Page 1 2 Next »