for All Over a Boy

6/16/2003 c7 beautifuletdown
i vote for jake! the thoughts are amusing lol. Super-flirty people like Beth bug me. When did people stop being subtle?
6/16/2003 c7 JazzeeT
ive been waiting for this. I love this i love this chappie, poor nicole on so many levels. First mel then beth and now nicole might like jake and jake likes her but she really likes jesse who likes her but its really just a brain game. This is so funny when u think about it. oh well i hope that your muse comes back soon cause i want another chappie soon!

RC
6/16/2003 c7 2break me boy -x
OOh, Jake sounds absolutely dreamy *drools* I definitely think she should end up with him. The shy type are so attractive. *steals Jake* MINE! UPDATE NOW! XD I love you!
6/16/2003 c7 13BellezAzul
Update soon, ok? I like this story... is this really happening? Cause, I think that they should get together sometime soon, k? Good job
6/16/2003 c7 1Nikki5
it's really good so far

update soon please
6/16/2003 c7 5MandyHubbard
ooh i like this chapter! introducing a new character eh? 'nudge nudge' lol. I like the new one though, mostly because my 'thing' is eyes.. and his sound gorgeous!

It's freaking me out though, because my ex's name is jesse, and he fits your description exactly, but unless he's a cheating dick... they aren't the same guy. (no im not bitter, i swear! LOL.)

I like this chapter though! :)

Panda
6/16/2003 c7 7katelyn devaney
THANK YOU SO MUCH! lol:) i feel so special too:) hehe anyways...POLL:i definitely like Jesse but now i am really starting to like Jake:( gosh girl...hehe...Review: Great chap again...lol...i feel all bad now:( sigh i want jesse and nicole to get together but not that i know about jake and him liking her:( sigh! gr... lol now you've got me in suspense and wanting to know what happens and all. lol great writ8ing keep it up...definitely my fave author:) sigh...keep it up. anxiously awaiting your update:)

Your Forever Friend and fan...

Katelyn Devaney~*~

ps...thanks for mentioning my story:) lol makes me feel all happy:) and thanks so much for your reviews means alot to me...YAY! lol *HUGS* you're awesome! keep it up:)
6/12/2003 c6 Cara Sterling
omg, this happened to you in real life? That really blows! Omg I would go nuts over that! LoL... I really hope you two got together in the end! or has the end still not approached? Oh man, that really sucks!

I WISH U ALL THE LUCK IN THE WORLD WITH TACKLING THIS REALLY HOT AND GORGEOUS GUY THAT ALL THE GIRLS LOVE AND ADORE! and i hope you get him!

~*Jaden Anderson*~
6/11/2003 c6 17shadowgirl618
hahahaaha nice ending to a chap! i think she likes jesse. lol. ^_^ im ready to kill her-i got my knives all sharpened and..lol jkjkjk! dont listen to me when i talk about that junk! update soon!

-shadowgirl618-
6/8/2003 c6 10LPScissorhands
no you stopped! still good, update soon
6/8/2003 c5 4luckynumba7
oh and i forgot to say... NICOLE IS AN IDIOT! whew sorry that was mean but come on! Tell the friends "back off jerk he's mine!" well not that rudely but you get what i mean... Well... UPDATE

love,

luckynumba7
6/8/2003 c6 luckynumba7
hey you are THE coolest! Thank you for updating my story! And i checked out your story for you! It's awesome! I have only 3 words of wisdom! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! I hope they helped you. LOL well ya...

thanks for reviewing

I LOVE YOU

luckynumba7
6/8/2003 c1 Emmi
Excellent!excellent. not only a fab musician, dancer, thinker and friend but also a fab writer! What am I going to do with you? you must get your ass over here at some point b/c this place is insufferable and your absence makes it worse! love ya! em
6/8/2003 c6 3LinuxRulz
UGH! Cliffhanger! poor Nicole...will the ever get together? update soon!
6/8/2003 c6 2break me boy -x
AUGH! YOU WONDERFUL PERSON YOU! ... You're a bit eful too... with the whole liking people thing -.-;; Ah, well. *takes another bite of cheese* Ick, it's almost gone *sigh*
233 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »