for Opening after a Death - Post-Nuclear

6/2/2001 c1 Demon
Oh dearie me...eugh. 'Twas nifty and stuff...but...nyarr. I'm gonna have icky dreams 'bout THAT.
1/22/2001 c1 5T. Cummins
Vivid imagery to be sure. Most of the short stories that I write are less than a page. Let this stand alone. In my opinion there is nothing more to be said. I don't mean to wax poetic here, but this scene seems to imply far more than it openly states...and you can crank one of these out in just a couple of minutes. Talk about instant gratification. Nice job.
1/9/2001 c1 Bloodworth
This is really great! If you expand this story, you could probably turn it into a good novel that you could actually get published, or just have it as a fic here on the site.
1/4/2001 c1 7Jolteon998
Well done. I highly suggest you continue onto a story for this man. It does seem to show some good potential.
12/10/2000 c1 ker-rin
nice description, but could be expanded, what war was this from? A little background on it all would be interesting and who both the dead and the living man are would be interesting to see. Backstory is the keyword here deary ;)
12/5/2000 c1 16Ninamazing
Very disturbing. Maybe what you need is a prequel .. you could attach that on for a good battle scene or something like that. It's really powerful, though .. good rating it PG13, it's definitely NOT G! Very nice imagery; the thing about him being the *last* one to reach the door was really striking. If you can think of a really good story to fit before it, this would be amazing!